Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Daily basis aye? Think I gave him pelters for scoring about six goals all season. Clearly that's all you expect from a striker though...

Yeah, pretty much. I could drag up loads of examples from this thread alone if I wanted to. He wasn't the only player to disappoint last season but his contribution out with goals was considerable. You very obviously either weren't paying attention or weren't in attendance at many games last year. Edited by GordieBoy80

mpzXYZi.png

Maybe try and get down from your all high and mighty pedestal eh?

Even though most of the regulars will remember, i criticised Moffat last season because he was a disappointment on the goals front. Whether folk want to admit or not, the facts are that he missed a lot of chances and he like nearly every other player, deserved criticism.

However, he has started the season well and is showing signs of being the player that Ayr fans raved about and hopefully it continues for the rest of the season.

mpzXYZi.png

Maybe try and get down from your all high and mighty pedestal eh?

Even though most of the regulars will remember, i criticised Moffat last season because he was a disappointment on the goals front. Whether folk want to admit or not, the facts are that he missed a lot of chances and he like nearly every other player, deserved criticism.

However, he has started the season well and is showing signs of being the player that Ayr fans raved about and hopefully it continues for the rest of the season.

Wooft! Someones been trawling past posts, that was some calling out. Remind me not to post anything that winds you up as you cast up like a female of the species with a grudge...

Wooft! Someones been trawling past posts, that was some calling out. Remind me not to post anything that winds you up as you cast up like a female of the species with a grudge...

Would have had to trawl through a shitload of posts of me defending Moffat to get to one from almost a year ago...

What a bizarre post.

If you are adept with using the search function properly, it takes a few seconds at best to find what you're looking for chump.

Would have had to trawl through a shitload of posts of me defending Moffat to get to one from almost a year ago...

Attempting to force someone to go to Ayr is as vicious as it gets IMO.

The club shop is also manned by volunteers, what's your point?

I'm pretty delighted that the club are keeping it as tight as possible, if the charity tins bring in a few more bob why remove them?

We don't need to sell him because the offers being made won't be drastically more than what we'll receive in compensation in the summer if he does go, the difference will be more than made up for by Faiss scoring us goals to get us promoted.

GordieBoy80 getting TELT by his own chums now, not just fans of other teams.

Oops.

You must be an awfy sensitive soul if you think I've been telt absolutely anywhere on this forum.

Run along now, there's a good boy.

The club shop is also manned by volunteers, what's your point?

I'm pretty delighted that the club are keeping it as tight as possible, if the charity tins bring in a few more bob why remove them?

We don't need to sell him because the offers being made won't be drastically more than what we'll receive in compensation in the summer if he does go, the difference will be more than made up for by Faiss scoring us goals to get us promoted.

Should only have charity tins out if we're really desperate for money like when we almost went bust. Don't know if anyone else agrees with me or not but I think it looks very bad that we can be looking at signing more players, yet talking about money being tight.