Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If the price is right, Fais will be off. I've had a sickly feeling for a while that Hibs will snatch him from us.

How much do you get for progressing this far in the League Cup? Hopefully can add a right back and sign up Antoine-Curier.

I think taking into account Williamson and Spenc being injured we need 4 players a RB, CB, CM and another ST.

If we can get 3 of these guys in brilliant all 4 even better.

Got extra money from St Mirren away in petrofac and now a prem team either away or at home in the league cup. All extra coffers that have not been budgeted for.

Roll on Saturday and maybe a few new faces

One of the (many) things that annoyed me last year was terrible players wearing fancy boots. If there's any man on earth that has earned the right to wear pink boots it's wee Faissal. I've no problem with fancy boots but I don't think carthorses should be wearing them.

Big Murdoch is Scully version 2.0.

If the price is right, Fais will be off. I've had a sickly feeling for a while that Hibs will snatch him from us.

How much do you get for progressing this far in the League Cup? Hopefully can add a right back and sign up Antoine-Curier.

If the price is right? Yeah, £2.75million this week or £3.25million after the Stranraer game. Don't think the money Hibs have will cover it.

I don't know if it's in the online version but there was a full page article in The Scotsman today with old JJ waxing lyrical about the genius of young Faissal el Bak. I've had a day out on the lash courtesy of bookie winnings courtesy of our good friends from Cowdenbeath and their 7-1 horsing so can't work out how to post a pic of the article - will try tomorrow. The gist of it is that JJ says he knew when he was signing a special player - such as Craig Bryson or Stevie Naismith and he knew El Bak was a player, and that he knew it would take a couple of years for him to get up to speed with 11 a side football.