Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Some of the threads/posts on .net regarding teams 'heavy handed' tactics are making me want to stick needles in my eyes :wacko:

"Awful tackle, Forfar the usual hammer throwing c***s."

"The usual from Forfar and the bunnet. Horrid c***s."

"Absolutely vile stuff from Forfar, wouldn't surprise me if Dick instructed his players to try and take us out since they realised they couldn't beat us. Fair play to the guys who survived tonight, our prayers are all with Ryan Williamson."

"Forfar should be put down, rancid bunch of c***s"

All forums, including this one, are full of complete twats, not just .nut.

Edited by da_no_1

"Absolutely vile stuff from Forfar, wouldn't surprise me if Dick instructed his players to try and take us out since they realised they couldn't beat us. Fair play to the guys who survived tonight, our prayers are all with Ryan Williamson."

What a scandalous and sincere comment.

Really gutting news for Williamson, this was going to be a big season for him as Johnston is a massive fan. Hopefully he can return and become the player that the wise ones of us have seen in him from the beginning.

"Awful tackle, Forfar the usual hammer throwing c***s."

"The usual from Forfar and the bunnet. Horrid c***s."

"Forfar should be put down, rancid bunch of c***s"

All forums, including this one, are full of complete twats, not just .nut.

I'm sorry, did you watch the same game as me? Forfar were kicking lumps out of our players for a good portion of the game.

Aye, give the rest of us a chance Potter and Moffat will do just fine.

Shame about Williamson, surprised there aren't more injuries after last night's game.

That'll be the Moffat who has scored more goals than your entire team this season so far?

The Cowdenbeath fans obsession with trying to make out that Moffat is anything other than a demi god is mystifying.

Williamson saying he has broken his leg in 2 places. Great :thumbsdown Had a look at the highlights earlier and it's just an unfortunate accident from a fair 50/50 challenge. Also don't think Forfar were being malicious or anything like that, they just couldn't keep up with our pace by the look of it.

Edited by JamieStevenson