Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Doesn't take an expert to figure that one out. It's worse than everyone thought. Common belief was you only lost 250k last year. Burning through cash at a third more than the cash cows were led to believe is a cause for concern no?

Oooh those accounts have got the diddy teams fucking furious :lol:

Overpaid shit team + low crowds = loss.

Season ticket sales would have brought us in somewhere between 300 and 500k,

We're also probably making 10-15k per home game.

Unlike the rest of the small-time outfits in this division, we actually have the ability to make #money over the course of a season 8)

Unlike the rest of the small-time outfits in this division, we actually have the ability to make #money over the course of a season 8)

Umm, those accounts show that Dumfy made a loss last year, this year yous have kept full time and spent more money on players. Where are you actually making money?

Umm, those accounts show that Dumfy made a loss last year, this year yous have kept full time and spent more money on players. Where are you actually making money?

You didn't actually read my post did you?

Overpaid shit team + low crowds = loss. (we have now released said overpaid shit players.)

Season ticket sales would have brought us in somewhere between 300 and 500k, (#money)

We're also probably making 10-15k per home game. (#money)

As well as Pars United making two donations already this season of tens of thousands of pounds.

Edit - plus sponsorships etc.

Edited by TheMessiah

The accounts are up to 31st May 2015. Since then 18 players have left and 10 have been brought in. Season tickets are 600 up on what was budgeted for. We are going towards a break even position

You're implying that the 18 players who have left would be included in the existing liabilities. If they were out of contract they won't. The 10 that have been brought in certainly wouldn't have been as these are accounts, not budgets.

I hate to spoil the latest 'pars are going bust' party but all these figures were announced and mulled over in preseason. The diminished cash reserves meant a much-reduced budget for AJ this season and inevitably would mean more radical playing budget cutbacks next year if we don't go up.

The challenge cup has and will make no difference to any clubs finances.

Nonsense. We made a large sum out of it in 2013 under your present manager. Not particularly because we won it (the share of income from the final was ok but nothing anyone would retire on) but because we got a share of a quarter final at Ibrox along the way.

You didn't actually read my post did you?

Umm, I did, thats how I know you said the Pars are making money.

Well I guess yous are . . . Just not making as much as yous spend though.