Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Should we be shuffling around awkwardly every time we pump another shower of shite in this league?

We should be winning this league easily.

It's nice to be nice. Try it sometime.

AJ seems to have the right idea - building a team to get out of this league is his only concern. We set up to make our f/t advantage count against the part timers and it has mostly worked this season. Nobody on the playing or coaching staff is under contract for next year - really don't give a toss how this team would do in the league above as it's a total irrelevance.

Pars should win this league with ease hence the bravado and arrogance displayed. They have flung everything money wise at the team and have the biggest budget in the league by a mile.

It's a bit like us last season, we spent everything trying to stay up and Jimmy blew it. Failure this season for Dunfermline would be catastrophic and would be a change to part time football next season and potentially more years in the wilderness. I hope Ayr keep the challenge going to keep it interesting for the rest of the season.

Clearly not a fan of Community. I guess you can't expect Cowden fans to work Netflix.

Nope. Never seen it. Cannae get enuf time to watch mind numbing pish like this for working on the networking infrastructure that you use to access said shite.

Yeah, that's why I am in San Francisco this week and manage databases and hardware for a number of major retailer's and financial services providers.

Beats me. I'm heading to IV21 rammora

Anyway. Apologies for clogging up the Pars thread. I'm offski.

Pars should win this league with ease hence the bravado and arrogance displayed. They have flung everything money wise at the team and have the biggest budget in the league by a mile.

It's a bit like us last season, we spent everything trying to stay up and Jimmy blew it. Failure this season for Dunfermline would be catastrophic and would be a change to part time football next season and potentially more years in the wilderness. I hope Ayr keep the challenge going to keep it interesting for the rest of the season.

Same as the last two seasons then?

Disappointed you didn't mention Admin mk2