Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Yep, typically Clark goal. We would probably have been the highest placed team he scored against. I must admit I had a little chuckle, think it was more in disbelief than anything else. 50 odd years of watching football and I've never seen a more comical goal.

Edited by Hawk

Yep, typically Clark goal. We would probably have been the highest placed team he scored against. I must admit I had a little chuckle, think it was more in disbelief than anything else. 50 odd years of watching football and I've never seen a more comical goal.

You're over 50?! :lol:

I genuinely thought that, judging by your incessant immaturity towards a harmless football player, you were - at the very most - 14 years old.

Used to think your obsessive posts were fucking hilarious, now it's just upsetting.

10 hours ago, Hawk said:

Book marked. Can I ask what level of teams does Nicholas score his goals against, lower end league part time clubs? Have a nice season. ;)

He got 15 league goals last season. How many did Mr Reilly get? 

8 hours ago, Hawk said:

50 odd years of watching football and I've never seen a more comical goal.

:lol:

No fucking way.

There is no fucking way Hawk is over 50. I think its even more worrying that the poster in question has lied about it though. You have to be concerned about other environments online they'd lie about their age, or gender. 

While it was funny when we all thought Hawk was just a bit of loser it's taken a bit of a sinister turn now tbh. 

3 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Nothing precious about it really. Your lot are obsessed with former players, especially Clark. 

Let him go and focus on your current team eh? :lol:

I have no ill feelings towards Nicky, actually a really good guy when he's sober. Has a few staunch pals though and doesn't sing the Aberdeen and back again version of that rangers song when bevied and in my taxi. 

I was only commenting in reply to sm pars comment and you got all precious. 

Adverts killing me trying to read that. Whats the jist?

We lay down to Rangers in the 6-1 game back in 2003? Seems to be what it's all about.

On this particular article I'm calling bullshit, with the players and the Celtic fans we had in the team that day I think to fix the whole match would've been a struggle, how do you convince 11 players to throw the game and no one ever come forward? I do remember details coming out while we were in the shit and Masterton and Murray were close, I think we appointed Calderwood on Murrays advice.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Adverts killing me trying to read that. Whats the jist?

f**k knows. It's a cliché ridden shit heap of an article that looks like it's been done as part of a fourth year's creative writing project. 

Full of vague accusations of skullduggery and collusion.