Walking Down The Halbeath Road

20 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Thought he was a defender tbh. Just need a right sided midfielder now and we're sorted.

I reckon that'll be our signings complete for the January window. Can't see anyone else coming in.

Going by AJ on COWS, we might still be active as he still wants to add in "1 or 2 more positions". 

Listening to Beadling and AJ's interviews, it seems as if he's going to be used more as a CM - which TB says is his more natural position in his opinion.  

It gives us options, definitely, and I think we are stronger now than at the beginning of the month. If we can bring in anyone else, it'll be a bonus IMO. 

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I suggest "Stretch" as a nickname.

Interesting to see if any of the new lads start on Saturday.

The midfield certainly has more strength and depth to it now.There'll be more competition for places, certainly in the centre, and it allows us to be more flexible with formations and tactics. Hopefully we can kick on from here and secure a play-off place! :thumsup2

Winger? Been a strange January for Johnston.

Robinson is known well by Johnston, which we've seen him do before with Paton, Ashcroft, Reilly, Nicky Clark. Craigen and Vincent have decent experience at this level and above which we know he looks for.  These other two break that mould.

Interesting to see Callum Smith going on loan to Alloa, he must have thought he’d be a regular in the starting 11 after the first 4-5 games of the season.