Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Isn't McDaid a bit shite? 

Been good for us this season but I don’t think he’s good enough at the moment to be playing for a team with top 4 aspirations.

Perhaps after a year in the Championship with Ayr he’d be ready for it but he’s not even performing consistently for us right now in League 1.

7 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Been good for us this season but I don’t think he’s good enough at the moment to be playing for a team with top 4 aspirations.

Perhaps after a year in the Championship with Ayr he’d be ready for it but he’s not even performing consistently for us right now in League 1.

When is McCall’s contract up? 

Guest Back Post Misses
:lol:

Says the guy who rated him just a few months ago and also thought Alex Harris and Scott Shepherd were good options.

Harris during the bad times at the start of the season wasn’t the worst, but has hidden ever since the Hartley arrived. I have never rated Shepherd.

10 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

James Vincent signs on loan from Dundee until the end of the season. 

Not a horrific signing IF FIT.

Don't think he was ever that bad tbh. I think we were maybe sold on another player from the one that arrived though. A hard worker who could be a useful cog in the system and maybe glue the team together by looking for plenty of the ball but not particularly explosive going forward or combative defensively.

Constant knocks all the time I think was what made McCann banish him as we couldn't get any consistency. Had a couple of OK games at the start of the season.

There will be big pressure on AJ if we lose on Saturday. Saints really weren't fantastic on Friday night but they still ended up winning fairly comfortably.

I don't know if he deserves to be sacked but it's clear we need some sort of change. Things have become rather stale and a lot of fans have already turned on the manager.

AJ certainly doesn't seem to have much of a scouting network. If you didn't used to play for Rangers, Falkirk or Raith then you've probably had it.

That being said, I don't think the squad is poor by any means. We're short in some areas but no way should this team be 18 points adrift, especially considering the start we made. 

Meant to say earlier but Declan McDaid? Oooft, if that's the standard we're aiming for then might as well get comfy in the Championship. Clearly no plans to get promoted any time soon. Even the Ayr fans don't think he's good enough for this level and they're usually hilariously deluded i.e Jamie Adams.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre