Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Rumours circulating he’s been given his marching orders. Highly doubt it tbh.

Cant see it unless he has resigned, makes no business sense to pay him off when he's away for free in a few months.

Cant see it unless he has resigned, makes no business sense to pay him off when he's away for free in a few months.

Neither can I tbh. Not seen this much animosity since those halcyon days of John Potter tbf. Can’t wait until this season is over.

Just now, DAFC. said:

Neither can I tbh. Not seen this much animosity since those halcyon days of John Potter tbf. Can’t wait until this season is over.

Can't imagine what it would be like if we could actually get relegated. I'm not as raging as some folk seem to be, we won't get promoted I think we've known that for a long time but I like AJ but he has taken us as far as he can. There's not much use in calling him all the names under the sun he has brought our club up to scratch in terms of the sport science, physiotherapy and psychology side of things but things haven't worked out this season and when he goes he goes with my best wishes as a manager who has worked his socks off for the club and left it in a far better place than when he took over.

Can't imagine what it would be like if we could actually get relegated. I'm not as raging as some folk seem to be, we won't get promoted I think we've known that for a long time but I like AJ but he has taken us as far as he can. There's not much use in calling him all the names under the sun he has brought our club up to scratch in terms of the sport science, physiotherapy and psychology side of things but things haven't worked out this season and when he goes he goes with my best wishes as a manager who has worked his socks off for the club and left it in a far better place than when he took over.

I highly doubt we will get relegated tbh. It’s got to a point where I’m kinda getting sick of him but at the same time I’m nonchalant about it. I’m not so sure about the sports science stuff. Fair doos the club has been well run since he has took over, but is it all down to him? If we want to progress to the Premiership we need another man in charge of the team. We’re not a team like QoS that’s happy with mediocrity. He’d stay on if that was the case. I thank him for getting us out of League 1 and all the rest of it, but we need someone different to progress and I’m convinced it’ll be Neilson with Crawford beside him.

I'll take AJ at Rovers. He could be just the guy to get us out of league 1 next season.

He’s an expert in getting teams that really should be winning League 1 in to the Championship tbf.

All jokes aside, AJ would be a superb appointment at Starks.

I know the sport science and all that behind the scenes stuff is good but you can't tell me anyone really gives a f**k about it if we're losing every week?

Get a manager in that gets the fans excited for the game on a Saturday. Football is supposed to be fun and this has been dull as dishwater for months now.

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

All jokes aside, AJ would be a superb appointment at Starks.

I know the sport science and all that behind the scenes stuff is good but you can't tell me anyone really gives a f**k about it if we're losing every week?

Get a manager in that gets the fans excited for the game on a Saturday. Football is supposed to be fun and this has been dull as dishwater for months now.

AJ would be perfect for a club their size tbf. It's clear to see he can't handle the expectations of a big team. 

While since I asked so how's captain calamity doing, still getting every minute in daddies team?

No sure our Captain finally came to sure up our defence after 2-0 which was odd, our vice captain was injured and Wee Joe only came on in the second half however if you mean your friend Clark (who by my reckoning is 4th choice) he did play the whole game but why would you hook a striker when losing the game and it’s no his da’s team. Thanks for your concern [emoji8] But I’m still not sure your up to much Hawk I’ve seen you 3 times now and been very underwhelmed.

10 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

No sure our Captain finally came to sure up our defence after 2-0 which was odd, our vice captain was injured and Wee Joe only came on in the second half however if you mean your friend Clark (who by my reckoning is 4th choice) he did play the whole game but why would you hook a striker when losing the game and it’s no his da’s team. Thanks for your concern emoji8.png But I’m still not sure your up to much Hawk I’ve seen you 3 times now and been very underwhelmed.

Watch me play, really? Dry yer eyes sweet cheeks.

Edited by Hawk

31 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Just bring back leishman and when it all goes tits up he can deny it ever happened. 

Right you, back to the Seaside League wee man.

midget.gif