Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Williamson and Higginbotham aswell. 

Some would argue Murdoch. 

Forgot they were suspended. Damn. 

I'm going to come out and say it, Robinson is more reliable than Murdoch. 

17 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Absolutely, just as there are fannies in the Norrie, and I have absolutely no doubt if I was to sit in the main stand there would be some there aswell. 

As it is the actions of a few brought attention to the NW, throwing things at officials and homophobic chanting will achieve that, the "them and us" attitude wasn't especially great that followed though, f**k knows why anyone cares what people on .net write*, full of hysterical, shite patter dicks. 

*Apart from when I post on it, I'm very important obviously. 

Indeed. They aren't fannies because they sit in the NW; they are fannies who happen to sit in the NW.

Aye okay big man.
The point is Mikey will be back in the NW by his own admission. Great stuff. If it's good enough for a man of his quality that will do me.
That particular area was slammed on .Net with an element claiming all sorts of unsubstantiated negatives regarding a specific area of the ground. Demonisation of some of our own supporters by an element of our support on social media.
This was challenged and ended up with an informal collective night at the club hosted by Ross McArthur.
That went well as recorded at the time. There was still some controversy on the night and untruths passed about again on social media afterwards. Including on here at the time.
Thats my point.

If I were a mental health practitioner I’d advise you to stay away from .Net as it’s obviously affecting you in a less than positive way.

Luckily I’m not, so you keep bringing us the reports of what’s going on over there. I’m sure the rest of the posters in here appreciate the updates.

As for problems you have with .Net maybe you’d be better discussing on their forum?

Good luck to Mikey, a fan, a supporter and now former employee, with his future career.

13 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

With regards to 7 out, can I draw your attention to the asterix (should have left the asteroid in that spell check gave me, that could have been fun).

Doesn't make sense unless there is a corresponding asterisk just after '7 key players'.

16 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Unsure if I'm being totally thick, but I have no idea what you are talking about. 

51 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

hopefully we overcome the hoodoo of not beating United for 73 games, Clark misses a pen again. That would be sweet.

*there may be some discrepancies in the numbers within this post

Always happy to help me. 

even with the players who are out, we will likely start the same 11 as we did against stirling.

Hopefully not, is Robinson injured? Thought he was just being rested/Gill was being given game time. If Martin’s fit, I’d expect Craigen to be back in midfield as well.