Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I suppose it depends why they donated the money. It has to be for an agreed purpose, so I'm guessing the club gave a proposal to PA who then voted on it, through the open meeting of fans, tonight. Until all facts are known, then nobody should jump to any conclusions, IMO.

Jesus f**klaugh.gif

In fairness, I understand both sides. It's been said 100x10^100000000000 times but too many boards in this country treat fans as mugs and some, such as yourself, will do anything and give anything they can to help their club in any way possible. There's nothing wrong with this but in my opinion, at least in the townie case, it appears inevitable that DAFC will face financial ruin. I certainly wont be giving any money to it unless there is proof somewhere that if 'X' amount is raised, the dirty townie b*****ds will continue to exist.

Sadly, I think that's as far fetched as Cowden winning the champions league.

Fair play to you though, it's your money, you're lucky enough to be in a position to be able to do that. I just think that people that do put more money into the club are just doing what Masterton has done the previous years on a tiny scale - putting more and more money into a dead end product.

Now is the time.

This decision had almost unanimous approval at an OPEN meeting of fans. So it has alienated another huge section of people.

So let's get the dirty washing on the line. Those who claim to be in the loop need to tell us what they know. That way those who see ploughing money raised into the club as the only option may think again.

Now is the time.

I thought the whole point of Pars Alive was to not donate into a black hole?

Guess i'll not bother donating to that group in future then.

As an outsider looking in, it appears to me it was set up with honest intentions on facebook and has been hijacked by others who think they know best. I thought they were only going to give to the club in certain situations when things had been done. What a farcical situation. Especially for the majority of decent, level-headed fans on here.

As an outsider looking in, it appears to me it was set up with honest intentions on facebook and has been hijacked by others who think they know best. I thought they were only going to give to the club in certain situations when things had been done. What a farcical situation. Especially for the majority of decent, level-headed fans on here.

Open meeting held. Only 100 fans turn up. All point raised were from the floor. Votes were cast & majority ruled. Not sure what else can be done?

People need to stop moaning and attend these meetings. The decision was taken to part pay a £12k electric bill. The result of this is a REDUCTION of £6k per month in the future electricity bills. An absolute no brainier!!

The decision was taken to plunge money into a gap that nobody knows the size of. Utterly insane.

Until the club give us a ballpark figure of what is required then no money should go anywhere near the club. Masterton refused to reveal the figure. That speaks volumes.

Three fans voted against this proposal. I'm not ashamed to admit I was one of them.

I'm typing this on my phone so can't post link.

The financial points raised by the club at the open meeting tonight were:

1. They've came to an agreed payment plan with HMRC over unpaid tax.

2. They are hopeful of paying up all of Decembers wages, plus the outstanding 63% due by end of December.

3. Due to late, or non, payments to Scottish Water, DAFC are now paying 2 1/2 times more than what they should with 19p per unit, instead of 7.5p. Current arrears are £12,807. Once paid up, it will go back to 7.5p per unit and save the club 6k per month.

4. DAFC accountants are currently working on the share issue and hope to have it ready and available ASAP.

Edited by dafcburty