Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Was a scoreboard also not one of the daft plans for the stadium under Masterton and Yorkston? Along with a hotel and increasing the capacity by making the North stand the same height as the Norrie and Cowden?

Am I going off my tits or were we not getting a scoreboard? 
I believe we were at one point- something to do with hosting Euro under 19s or Ladies Euros?
If it’s for a youth tournament then we’ll get a really shitty effort like the one at firhill, no thanks.
We were going to be getting one when we were announced as a host of the Under-19s Women's Euros and it would have indeed been one of the shitty efforts at Firhill going by that, but for whatever reason we were removed from the list of venues and replaced by Forthbank (maybe they realised a 12,000 seat stadium was daft for that tournament?) so we ended up without.

When I win the Euromillions, a scoreboard will be at East End. As well as standing in the lower tier of the new North Stand, with boxes and seating in the upper tier. The height of the new pillar-less roof will be the same as the other three stands, and the corners will get filled to keep the atmosphere in the ground. I wouldn't worry about fans rattling around in an empty stadium with standing tickets being £10 and seats £12. Season tickets will cost 80% of 18 individual tickets. And the terracing will be for both sets of fans to get some atmosphere going, but closed when the Old Firm* visit because f**k 'em.

Just giving now getting the drunk Saturday night donations.

John McGlynn

Mar 21, 2020

Would give my left bollock and my finest pair of specs just to manage the big team in Fife, twenty quid is the least I could do

£20.00

51 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Just giving now getting the drunk Saturday night donations.

John McGlynn

Mar 21, 2020

Would give my left bollock and my finest pair of specs just to manage the big team in Fife, twenty quid is the least I could do

£20.00

It might be the same guy;

Screenshot_20200321-220445_Opera.thumb.jpg.c5f631507611d7c721b78a9a4388fdae.jpg