Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If I was a Par there is no way I would buy a season ticket while GM is still there. Never mind buying shares to "provide money for a short term cash flow". When its clearly a long term one. This was the most damming statement I thought

"An insolvency expert was asked by the former directors to review the group structure and comment on the future of DAFC. His view was damming; DAFC would not survive administration as it was caught up in a corporate web, with no administrator wanting to take this on. Liquidation was the only route. GM did not like what he was hearing and refused to accept this view, and at the same time rebuffed the directors offer to take on DAFC outwith the CH structure, as otherwise it was doomed to fail."

Edited by Fotbawmad

I've asked the question where this came from and got the answer from the op that it was someone from another SFL 1 club. Nothing to do with ian fraser. I'm calling bs on the entire article. Coincidence that there's as share issue soon?

7765882-the-5-stages-of-grief-denial-ang

If you knew me and followed my posts you would know that I'm one of the most outspoken posters against our current board. Anyone one can put together a seven page PDF and write ian fraser at the bottom.

I'm not saying that some of it doesn't ring true just not taking it as 100% truth like most on dafc.net.

I've asked the question where this came from and got the answer from the op that it was someone from another SFL 1 club. Nothing to do with ian fraser. I'm calling bs on the entire article. Coincidence that there's as share issue soon?

There are parts of it that read like a p4 class talk, if I'm being honest - but there are more than a fair few bits that have had me rubbing my eyes in astonishment.

Can you really, hand on heart, call bs on the "entire" article?

Edit - just saw your post above. You're right, no way should anyone be taking it as 100% gospel - it seems to me though that fans have been given more than enough cause to be skeptical, surely?

Edited by mozam76

Every football fan should receive a copy of this & post it everywhere, we need to get these cheating, corrupt, arseholes booted to hell out of Scottish football clubs. The "governing bodies" obviously don't give a shit & intervene or try to prevent these shafters from doing what they want to clubs, they turn a blind eye every time & it's happening too often so if they won't act we will. Loving the document I bet that is just a fraction of his dirty deeds, I'm looking forward to the rest.

I've not read it, nor will I. An anonymous scrawl doesn't deserve anyone's time. It gets lodged with the cryptic 'just wait and see, the things I know but can't say will shock you" statements that have littered the internet. If anyone has any substantiated truths then please share.

Wishy washy proposals from masterton on one side and vitriol on the other. Masterton said that the sniping is damaging to the club, this is true. So is his sporadic and vague "all will be sunshine and rainbows" statements and it's an inability to work together that will ultimately be most damning.

Noticed on dotnet that the journalist used to work for the Dunfermline Press and was present at one of the recent open meetings. Sounds like the ideal man to get his teeth into the story.

Perhaps the Mail on Sunday's thunder was stolen somewhat by the document and they were planning to run a series of articles with this being the 2nd in two weeks.