Walking Down The Halbeath Road

51 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Recieved a reply from David Cook a short while ago.

Basically says that the wall had graffiti, was in bad shape and had some out of date Lifeline benefits mentioned. The plan is to update this appropriately with a new graphic and that because it's a huge space, it'll be split 50/50 between that and commercially.

Also, the new music will be binned. 

Fair play in replying to him. 

You getting him on your podcast?

18 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Screenshot_20230925_201059_Opera.thumb.jpg.4bb75a80f8c7a2f2d16b188b67c0dcf7.jpg

Some arse had vandalised the Jim Leishman imagine and I think the seat had been kicked off the empty frame one.

ETA see Stellaboz has had a reply.

Edited by 101

11 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Only thing that concerns me about this is that anyone on international duty (Summers) will now be unavailable for the game.

And I would expect McCann to have scored at least a brace on his Scotland debut against Georgia.

21 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Means we could have four home games in a row if drawn at EEP for Scottish Cup tie the following weekend.

I know someone will come out with "it's only happened twice this century" or something but it always seems like we get double headers every couple of years so wouldn't be a surprise to see us drawn against the Caley in that round. 

8 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I know someone will come out with "it's only happened twice this century" or something but it always seems like we get double headers every couple of years so wouldn't be a surprise to see us drawn against the Caley in that round. 

Yeah. Feel like it’s very likely to be a championship club. When’s the draw? Probably likely to be whoever we play the weekend before the draw, or one of ICT or Queens Park, who we play directly before and after the cup tie.

Ideally, we get Falkirk and McPake gets to outsmart McGlynn again.