Walking Down The Halbeath Road

6 hours ago, Wacky said:

Here we go with this pish again from you. “I know something you don’t know” 

He may well be in the know. A lot of fans are privy to info of a sort. Either through friends at the club working with people involved etc.

not gonna tell info or who source is but letting fans know in a way that all might not be well.

And tbh I wouldn’t be suprised if mcpake decide to walk. Aye he’s stubborn with formation etc but seems like he’s been sold down the river by the board.

What I want to know is, why is there now a sudden, mad rush for experienced players? Surely it was well known that was required in January. Club is absolutely wild at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

No it doesn't.

He’s obviously went for experienced players. And they haven’t come to the club. 

your not saying the signings this window and previous windows have been his first choice. Imo he seems fed up with his interviews etc

5 minutes ago, SRB said:

He’s obviously went for experienced players. And they haven’t come to the club. 

your not saying the signings this window and previous windows have been his first choice. Imo he seems fed up with his interviews etc

Can you explain this mad conspiracy then?

3 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

He's not been sufficiently backed to bring in his targets, hardly a mad conspiracy is it?

Let me guess, some wifey at the butcher told yer next door neighbour? 
you need some bog roll for yer keyboard. 

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

What I want to know is, why is there now a sudden, mad rush for experienced players? Surely it was well known that was required in January. Club is absolutely wild at the moment. 

Going by mcpake interviews i think perhaps the Morton result has potentially(hopefully?) sparked things into action.  But we could see from mid-September that we were missing bene badly and from December that we were losing too many others to make up for that yet we’ve waited 6 weeks to take any action, action that’s yet to be proven to even bring in the players needed. I highly suspect, as put on the terrace podcast is we are trying to do things on the cheap and it’s failing.

Just now, Wacky said:

Let me guess, some wifey at the butcher told yer next door neighbour? 
you need some bog roll for yer keyboard. 

Are you really suggesting after our January window we’ve fully backed the manager in pursuit of experienced signings? The evidence suggests otherwise.

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Can you explain this mad conspiracy then?

What conspiracy?,

it’s there for you to read on website, last season it was Robbie Crawford trained for months couldn’t come to a deal, then same with Wotherspoon. I’m sure be other players that we don’t know off that have trained with us. 

the brophy this window. It’s not just on this forum but if you read the others most off bringing in experience players add up and not getting deals done.

it’s clear to say mcpake is fucked off. And also clear to see something is not right at the club just now. 

3 minutes ago, SRB said:

What conspiracy?,

it’s there for you to read on website, last season it was Robbie Crawford trained for months couldn’t come to a deal, then same with Wotherspoon. I’m sure be other players that we don’t know off that have trained with us. 

the brophy this window. It’s not just on this forum but if you read the others most off bringing in experience players add up and not getting deals done.

it’s clear to say mcpake is fucked off. And also clear to see something is not right at the club just now. 

The conspiracy that 'The Germans' are somehow blocking transfers for some players for some reason, a reason no one is yet to explain, possibly because it's nonsense.

Also the offers for Brophy were turned down. He was never training with the club and the club never got a chance to speak with him.

What's 'wrong' at the club is that results have been pish. That's it. There's not some evil scheme by 'The Germans'.

Edited by DA Baracus

Just now, parsforlife said:

Are you really suggesting after our January window we’ve fully backed the manager in pursuit of experienced signings? The evidence suggests otherwise.

Are you really suggesting you know the inner workings of what the club/manager are and aren’t doing? 
We have apparently spent enough money to cause alarm among some fans, how do you know that some of the players we tried to sign aren’t holding the club to ransom for more money than it’s prudent for us to spend? 

1 minute ago, Well over Par said:

One reason why we can’t sign players is Cook has managed to piss off a lot of agents 

Has he aye? Can you elaborate?

Also we signed three players in January. 

6 minutes ago, Well over Par said:

I agree with parsforlife. 

the panic button has been pressed but sadly two months too late 

Has it though? Where’s the evidence of this?