Walking Down The Halbeath Road

16 minutes ago, North West said:

We're you at the game?, how many games have you attended this season? 

I said you can f**k off with the McPake out patter, who's to replace him?, has he not had a horrendous injury list to deal with and being mindful he's still a relatively inexperienced manager. Why not get behind him and the players instead of spouting negative pish. 

The Board are ultimately responsible. Let's just see where they take us. 

Watched around 75% on ParsTV or TV from abroad, so what? 

I've been behind him 100% until the Morton game and the QP game was a total joke of a result too. I've had enough of us sliding straight back to League One, which is where we are headed.

I'm done, enjoy the rest of the weekend. But I've ZERO hope that we're staying up. Love to be proven wrong.

Just now, North West said:

Yeah I get the fun bit, normally I'm a bit more pragmatic in my elderly years, but I'm horrendously frustrated that we're not progressing as a club. I'm not inline with this Board at all. So apologies to fellow Pars fans, but I'm not taking this well at all. 

It is indeed very frustrating. Think we all feel that mate.

4 minutes ago, Home Truths said:

As a club, even with injuries, should we not be doing better at home to Arbroath with all due respect? Or doing better against Morton and Queens Park?

We should be doing better all over. Believe me, things are not good behind the scenes. We deserve better. 

2 minutes ago, North West said:

I'm not inline with this Board at all. So apologies to fellow Pars fans, but I'm not taking this well at all. 

If that's partially aimed at me, no need for apologies we're all frustrated with how it is and all take it differently. Have no interest in having a verbal spat, also wish we could all celebrate a win again. 

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Watched around 75% on ParsTV or TV from abroad, so what? 

I've been behind him 100% until the Morton game and the QP game was a total joke of a result too. I've had enough of us sliding straight back to League One, which is where we are headed.

I'm done, enjoy the rest of the weekend. But I've ZERO hope that we're staying up. Love to be proven wrong.

No probs. Ignore my crabbitness. I'm away to a 30th party in the Purvis suite, hope I don't meet the Board lol

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

If that's partially aimed at me, no need for apologies we're all frustrated with how it is and all take it differently. Have no interest in having a verbal spat, also wish we could all celebrate a win again. 

Not aimed at you. I'd have been specific if I were going at you. You should know that much about me by now. 

COYP

2 minutes ago, North West said:

No probs. Ignore my crabbitness. I'm away to a 30th party in the Purvis suite, hope I don't meet the Board lol

If you do you can tell them "Ihr seid ein Haufen nutzloser Schweine!"

23 minutes ago, North West said:

Let's be honest here, they're a shite club on a lucky streak right now. Experiencing success for now but can't leave the Pars alone at any point. Be it their Board and the wanky social media guy. Small minded and I can't wait till they next implode. 

You seriously are sad p***k. You are the very reason I hate Dunfermline and will be celebrating if you get relegated. What do you think your club are. They're a provincial club that is competing for the same pool of players as us and other Championship clubs. I enjoy the rivalry and give it big licks to my Dunfermline supporting friends when we win and expect the same back when results go the opposite way. Enjoy the rest of your season and let's wait to see your finances when published as you appear to be signing several players to save a piss poor season.

6 minutes ago, North West said:

Yeah I get the fun bit, normally I'm a bit more pragmatic in my elderly years, but I'm horrendously frustrated that we're not progressing as a club. I'm not inline with this Board at all. So apologies to fellow Pars fans, but I'm not taking this well at all. 

I’ve gave this board a chance and German investors. I was optimistic at first but has totally drained out of me now. And to hear roughly what cook salary is is mind blowing.

a training centre is all good and well but a massive cost. The club would have been better putting an artificial and making EEP as a hub until in a position to find right facilities. 

the team on the park is the bread and butter of the club. And should always be the main priority. This ten year plan has anyone seen or heard how this pans out or what the short medium and long term goals are off the club.

1 minute ago, North West said:

We should be doing better all over. Believe me, things are not good behind the scenes. We deserve better. 

Not defending set-plays, Pea hearted players not closing players (that McPake signed) down and toothless attacking formations are exactly McPake's fault. We had enough talent on that pitch today to beat that rabble we were up against.  That's not the boards fault. 

36 minutes ago, North West said:

Let's be honest here, they're a shite club on a lucky streak right now. Experiencing success for now but can't leave the Pars alone at any point. Be it their Board and the wanky social media guy. Small minded and I can't wait till they next implode. 

The fucking state of this. 🤣🤣🤣 

1 minute ago, raith1974 said:

You seriously are sad p***k. You are the very reason I hate Dunfermline and will be celebrating if you get relegated.  

Wee team mentality i.m.o. Couldn't give a f**k about Raith unless we're playing them. Keep hating us more than you love your own team.

5 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

You seriously are sad p***k. You are the very reason I hate Dunfermline and will be celebrating if you get relegated. What do you think your club are. They're a provincial club that is competing for the same pool of players as us and other Championship clubs. I enjoy the rivalry and give it big licks to my Dunfermline supporting friends when we win and expect the same back when results go the opposite way. Enjoy the rest of your season and let's wait to see your finances when published as you appear to be signing several players to save a piss poor season.

Will always be a far bigger club than you lot dickhead

Would also happily take Summers back to Celtic Park on my back. Offers absolutely nothing by trying to be smart and skinning everyone, which always fails. Total waste of a loan. 

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Would also happily take Summers back to Celtic Park on my back. Offers absolutely nothing by trying to be smart and skinning everyone, which always fails. Total waste of a loan. 

One of the laziest players I've seen. This years Mochrie.

3 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

They probably look like Messi in B team football, but are shown up to be weak as piss sand dancers at this level. It's usually the case tbf. Completely hopeless. He and a few other can f*ck right off. 

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

4 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Scored two thirds of our goals this calendar year...