Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 minutes ago, grahamston said:

Truly don’t mind you failing on the park. But when it’s off the park, that’s a different story. 

Do better!

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Here you go

giphy.gif

Better.

3 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

McPake says in his interview that there was no club doctor at the game today to treat Sam Fisher's cut eye and he doesn't know why. 

Presumably you had some form of doctor/physio there today?

As otherwise him saying that publicly has just admitted a breach of SPFL rules and will see you fined.

In all honesty, I want you guys at at 98% of us. You have achievements...but just behind ours. You do alright...but not as well as us.

And, of course, you lose all head to head games.

The shite you have with your board isnt great, and gives me bad flashbacks to our own previous shite leadership.I

29 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

You have achievements...but just behind ours. You do alright...but not as well as us.

Do you want to compare European records, or would you rather sit this one out?

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

As otherwise him saying that publicly has just admitted a breach of SPFL rules and will see you fined.

Had a physio but the doc wasn't available. Has happened before I think but the issue was that nobody told the coaching staff. Looked like Fisher went to get stitches from our bench then went to the Livi one then was subbed off.

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

It was shit today. Taking the bike was the best part of today. 
pie was shite, coffee was shite, first half was mediocre, second half was shite, the ride home was epic as I got a bit of sport on the road home. 
I’ve already made up my mind I’m not going to the game next week, thankfully my mate, Mike is in agreement, he wants to be entertained and that won’t happen. I seen Falkirk on telly last night and they were superb. I’m not going to go and end up feeling deflated and miserable. 
I’m done 

That's the spirit! 😒

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Had physio, no doctor. Livi had a doctor, spfl rules met as club doctor is a requirement for home club to provide this only.

33 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

You can add one of our investors sending passive aggressive messages to me last night. 

Edit- I mean to our list of fck ups

that's masterton level stuff , go on spill the beans

Tell Go On GIF

Edited by parsforlife

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

You can add one of our investors sending passive aggressive messages to me last night. 

Edit- I mean to our list of fck ups

Was this in response to something you messaged to the club or they randomly have a go at you on social media?

Edited by Chubbychops

Just now, Kevin James Left Knee said:

Surely you will raise your game next week since it is us. Or are you saying I should put my first bet in my life on?

I'd bet my first born child on Falkirk with a 2 goal handicap next week. 

3 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Was this in response to something you messaged to the club or they randomly have a go at you on social media?

It was a guy who I'd briefly conversed with when they first came in, seemed friendly. Feel a bit overreacting to it now and a bit silly but this was it...

Basically, I put up a response to the FB post from the club at full time saying "McPake, Cook, board out". Like literally that's almost about it, no explicits.

Said investor messages me "thanks" 

I ask him have I missed something and he screenshots my post. 

I've then said I'd be happy to discuss with him about all the concerns right now, we all know what they are.

He replies to that with "well, seems there's not much room for discussion"

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

It was a guy who I'd briefly conversed with when they first came in, seemed friendly. Feel a bit overreacting to it now and a bit silly but this was it...

Basically, I put up a response to the FB post from the club at full time saying "McPake, Cook, board out". Like literally that's almost about it, no explicits.

Said investor messages me "thanks" 

I ask him have I missed something and he screenshots my post. 

I've then said I'd be happy to discuss with him about all the concerns right now, we all know what they are.

He replies to that with "well, seems there's not much room for discussion"

Seems that you tried to engage reasonably about the current state of the club and unsurprisingly they hide from open dialogue.

Clearly something to hide judging by that huffy respose to your offer to discuss matters.

Edited by Chubbychops