Walking Down The Halbeath Road

A first team outfield squad of 15. Includes Todd, out for couple months

Kane who has managed 45 minutes so far.

And a number of injury prone players. 

It's wafer thin, very worrying.

22 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

From little specs of information I've been privy too, this isn't a budget issue, it's merely waiting for the right calibre of goalkeeper to become available. However, we're now entering piss taking stage.

I really hope that it’s a number one keeper then? 

Whilst doing a bit of Twitter follower stalking. I found the partner of Swansea reserve goalkeeper Nathan Broome started following us. Never played a game for Swansea or even appeared in a match day squad.

Folk saying he needs to go out on loan this season. Played a few games for AFC Wimbledon a couple years ago. Came through the Man City youth set-up and been selected for England youth squads about 5 years ago.

I know the Twitter follower thing is flawed. I had us down as signing Lewis Strapp a couple months ago due to his mum following us.

Someone has went sobbing to Brian on behalf on the club who is only too happy to start censoring people again 

"look, we know things are tough at the moment but be carefull what you post.

we`ve had feedback about some comments and as always we will err on the side of caution, whether you agree or not.

DAFC.net takes no responsibility for users comments and sign up and know that you will be held accountable for them.

why can`t people comment sensibly and at least try and help the team along. surely the whinging doesn`t help anybody"

Quoting the post as that site doesn't deserve any more hits.

History repeating itself. 

Huge annual losses, silence from the club, fans start asking questions and said fans then censord( with the help of Brian again) due to the club not liking their tenure and performance questioned.

The questions must continue and be heard even louder. The owners and board can't hide forever. Protest will be not far off if they don't open up to the fans.

To be fair, there has been no hint of administration or anything else from anywhere other than a few random anonymous posts on social media - you can't expect a board to comment on every daft comment from some loon ball who thinks they're in the know because some guy down the pub heard from the postman that his uncle heard something. With Masterton there were unpaid bills, wage deferrals and more. There has been no hints of that (so far) and the investors were saying that while they aren't happy at the losses they would be covered. And even if that wasn't the case - sent the club an email, get along to one of the supporter's meetings, join the Pars Supporter's Trust and raise it, speak to Drew Main online or in person... the owners and the board have done a pretty poor job of hiding all things considered! 

Yes, the goalkeeper situation is inexcusable, the keeper and defender we were apparently getting before the season started haven't materialised and the squad is paper thin, but to stir shit and bring up administration when we were so close to going out of business in recent memory is pretty irresponsible imo 

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

sent the club an email, get along to one of the supporter's meetings, join the Pars Supporter's Trust and raise it, speak to Drew Main online or in person... the owners and the board have done a pretty poor job of hiding all things 

Tbh I've done most of that apart from join the PST. You'll get the answers to my questions over on the EEB from back in March if you can be arsed. Make up your own mind.

Third kit revealed at an open day on Wednesday. The last line saying “we look forward to welcoming you all” 

I wonder who “we” are? And will they really be there if we get humped rotten on Saturday? 
“ Roll up roll up. Come in folks, mind buy a third kit, no we won’t be spending the money on playing staff, but mind buy an extra one for a gift to a family member or friend” 
Sorry guys, but I really think this will turn into a slagfest directed at any board member or management team that hosts this. I think the club should have waited until we’ve produced a few decent performances before trying to fleece fans of more money that won’t be spent on players  

https://dafc.co.uk/dafc-open-training-session-3rd-kit-reveal/

1 hour ago, Well over Par said:

see here's the problem. Wacky was a passionate and optimistic pars fan not so long ago

how many more like him have been royally pissed off by the way this club is being run?

Given the uptake in tickets for Saturday, a lot.

3 hours ago, Wacky said:

Sorry guys, but I really think this will turn into a slagfest directed at any board member or management team that hosts this.

Nah, it'll be folk taking their kids up for one last day out before the schools go back. Maybe not the carnival atmosphere that it could have been with some new signings and a cracking start to the season but don't anticipate any bother. If folk aren't happy with the club they just won't attend.

I know plenty who would never miss a game at home v Falkirk, walk up tickets and season ticket holders, myself included who aren't going to the game on Sat. 

Hopefully that will send a clear message that the on the pitch product is shite and needs sorting. I personally know myself too well and have chosen to remove myself from the situation to avoid me screaming at Cook who I can see from my seat, and getting chucked out or worse. 

I hope by some miracle we get a result but I'm not taking the risk.

8 minutes ago, Heaton said:

I know plenty who would never miss a game at home v Falkirk, walk up tickets and season ticket holders, myself included who aren't going to the game on Sat. 

Hopefully that will send a clear message that the on the pitch product is shite and needs sorting. I personally know myself too well and have chosen to remove myself from the situation to avoid me screaming at Cook who I can see from my seat, and getting chucked out or worse. 

I hope by some miracle we get a result but I'm not taking the risk.

Cook might not even be there?

42 minutes ago, Well over Par said:

It's just a poster on dot net said a couple of board members would not be there? 

If you believe what you read on dot net, that's totally on you.