Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I didnt moan about it. Just posted an opinion which I was attacked for yet again.

Obviously since we nearly folded fans are very precious and protective about the club but lets not get into a situation that allows for incompetence or waste of resources. He last time that happened.... If you think that type of performance and many others this season are value for money in terms of budget and resources then please send me the drugs you are on. Most of the posts and threads on dot net these days read like something out of north korea. Yes lets be positive and encourage the team but when its deserved. Something I do every week while many others around me boo and shout pish all the time or leave early.

lol.

Can I ask you. If you were a neutral fan with no idea of what team was what who would you think was part time and had just sacked a manager. Honestly I would say Dunfermline.

Scully decent keeper

Geggan poor right back

Buchanan ok till injured

Martin didnt win a header all day long far too soft

Whittle has lost confidence

Spence lost the first goal

Mcausland worse than ryan t scored a great goal but easily bullied in midfield

Falkingham missing

Hopkirk missing

Goerge good on the ball cant cross and cant find a pass

Moffat carried into a taxi in ayr pissed last week but held up the ball well this week. Poor penalty.

Barrowman skill of a fish but scored two missed a sitter.

Fais made a difference. Needs more time. Too easily brushed off the ball like most of the team.

Can I remind you - Dunfermline 3 Stenhousemuir 2

You really need to do other things with your life. The Pars are clearly not the answer.

Perhaps I could spend my time looking through forums and attacking any fans who speak their mind. This might help my status with some of my pals.

Please do. Getting tired of reading the same old dross you churn out week after week after week. Alternatively, lighten up & enjoy the fact you're supposed team has won their last two games.

No idea what your remark regarding status with pals is all about. Enlighten me?

Perhaps I could spend my time looking through forums and attacking any fans who speak their mind. This might help my status with some of my pals.

Your not being attacked, people are disagreeing with you because your talking shite, speak your mind all you want but if people disagree they are going to say so, you don't have any right to post unchallenged.

I'm confused - is D.A.F.C a reincarnation of DAFC or a new poster entirely?

Some far tougher looking fixtures coming up so we'll soon know whether D.A.F.C's worries are justified. I've seen us play well but lose so many times that I'm happy with any kind of a win these days. I'm pleased too that the last couple of wins have been wrapped up late on. Better fitness? Good tinkering by Potter? Either way, it can only help spread belief in the group.

Your not being attacked, people are disagreeing with you because your talking shite, speak your mind all you want but if people disagree they are going to say so, you don't have any right to post unchallenged.

I agree but not when the people who always call it shite dont back it up with any reasoning. Somtimes I disagree with socks but his posts show reasoning and thought rather than a pathetic attack again and again. Please tell me why you disagree is this not a forum for discussion? Yes I admit I can get moany and down about the pars but its because, believe it or not, im very positive and motivating at the game and need somewhere to take my frustrations out. Sorry if it annoys people but as ive said try to explain why you disagree. It might help. Nobody really wants to argue all the time.

Can I ask you. If you were a neutral fan with no idea of what team was what who would you think was part time and had just sacked a manager. Honestly I would say Dunfermline.

Scully decent keeper - really good keeper, lucky to have him at this level

Geggan poor right back - played well on Saturday, not his strongest position

Buchanan ok till injured - fair enough

Martin didnt win a header all day long far too soft - simply not true but until we sign Darren Dods you will keep repeating this dross ad nauseam

Whittle has lost confidence - fcuked up for the first goal, but didn't let it affect his game. Excellent run & cross for the winner

Spence lost the first goal - incorrect, thought he was really good throughout

Mcausland worse than ryan t scored a great goal but easily bullied in midfield - disagree entirely

Falkingham missing - not his best game

Hopkirk missing - is really struggling with full time training, confident once his fitness improves he'll be vital to the team

Goerge good on the ball cant cross and cant find a pass - yup 45 minutes of one game and you've judged him already - it's what you do

Moffat carried into a taxi in ayr pissed last week but held up the ball well this week. Poor penalty. - fail to see how point 1 is relevant if true. Fair point re penalty but did you miss him hitting the bar, having a shot cleared off the line for the first goal or forcing the keeper into a point blank save? Focus on the negative though - it's what you do

Barrowman skill of a fish but scored two missed a sitter - the sitter was deflected off the defenders head just as it got to him, confident he would've hit the target but that touch proved crucial, again did you not see him force an excellent one handed save from Fleming in the second half? Focus on the negative though - it's what you do

Fais made a difference. Needs more time. Too easily brushed off the ball like most of the team. - Fais made absolutely no difference whatsoever other than winning one corner.

Happy to help. Not an attack, but as I've said before I disagree with almost everything you post on here? I'm actually starting to worry about myself. Is it me?

I agree but not when the people who always call it shite dont back it up with any reasoning. Somtimes I disagree with socks but his posts show reasoning and thought rather than a pathetic attack again and again. Please tell me why you disagree is this not a forum for discussion? Yes I admit I can get moany and down about the pars but its because, believe it or not, im very positive and motivating at the game and need somewhere to take my frustrations out. Sorry if it annoys people but as ive said try to explain why you disagree. It might help. Nobody really wants to argue all the time.

I think it's probably because you think people telling you you're taking pish counts as a "pathetic attack" Don't take it so seriously.