Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Winning more and having significantly higher attendances doesn't make you a bigger club? What the hell does then?

If we're the same size as Ayr then we're also the same size as Dundee United, but I doubt you'll be arguing that anytime soon.

Right. So Queens Park are a bigger club than us? They've won a lot more and used to get massively higher attendances than us.

So, by your own logic, Hamilton, Ross County and wait for it, Falkirk are significantly bigger clubs than Dunfy?

Tbh my logic is based pretty solely on home crowds, i see no other logical factor to base the size of a club on, but for some reason Baracus doesn't count them, which leaves the success of the club as the next factor , which he doesn't count again, leaving nothing to judge by.

Agree totally, our philosophy was doomed to failure from the start. Playing several young players with zero experience, strength or tactical awareness against experienced pros in the ranks of stranraer, forfar and morton was a huge error and we are still trying it.

It got laughed at for suggesting we should sign someone like Dods or even a Swankie. Instead we keep bringing in more youngsters and time after time we lost the same type of goals at set pieces or physical battles.

After doing reasonably well for six months opponents simply realised that all you had to do was bully us a little or overrun our midfield and we folded every time. Potter and McCann had a year or longer to work on set pieces and the basics but if anything it got worse. You could literally call it every week. Is it a corner or free kick....9/10 it was.

Until we clear out 90% of them and bring in experience we will keep failing.

It's not a question of finance as Forfar, Stranraer and others are doing it with sub 1000 crowds.

What's happened since admin is nothing short of a total waste of money and the fans deserve better. Totally let down on the pitch due to quite frankly a board who couldn't see objectively what was happening and were too sympathetic towards JJ because he stated during admin.

We lost every crucial game due to bad individual and tactical errors. Cowden game was his last chance, same with Potter and McCann.

Plenty fans say, you just don't get it we don't have money. Well how can the teams above us do it on much less?

The only person you have agreed with is yourself. As usual.

Also, please stop with this "bullying" pish. Teams like Stranraer, Morton & Forfar have earned far more respect than that.

I think we can determine now that Potter won't be kept in charge next season, but would like to hear other Pars fans opinions on who to bring in. This season is easily worse than the tenure of Kenny debacle and I, for one, can't wait for it to be over and out my memory. This isn't a reaction to tonight's game, might I add.

As for who to bring in, if it was at all affordable, I'd be looking at Allan Johnston or Steve Aitken (provided Morton pip Stranraer to promotion, which they will)

Agree totally, our philosophy was doomed to failure from the start. Playing several young players with zero experience, strength or tactical awareness against experienced pros in the ranks of stranraer, forfar and morton was a huge error and we are still trying it.

It got laughed at for suggesting we should sign someone like Dods or even a Swankie. Instead we keep bringing in more youngsters and time after time we lost the same type of goals at set pieces or physical battles.

After doing reasonably well for six months opponents simply realised that all you had to do was bully us a little or overrun our midfield and we folded every time. Potter and McCann had a year or longer to work on set pieces and the basics but if anything it got worse. You could literally call it every week. Is it a corner or free kick....9/10 it was.

Until we clear out 90% of them and bring in experience we will keep failing.

It's not a question of finance as Forfar, Stranraer and others are doing it with sub 1000 crowds.

What's happened since admin is nothing short of a total waste of money and the fans deserve better. Totally let down on the pitch due to quite frankly a board who couldn't see objectively what was happening and were too sympathetic towards JJ because he stated during admin.

We lost every crucial game due to bad individual and tactical errors. Cowden game was his last chance, same with Potter and McCann.

Plenty fans say, you just don't get it we don't have money. Well how can the teams above us do it on much less?

Yet we were good enough to coast to 2nd last season playing the same "young players with zero experience, strength or tactical awareness"?

Talk shite.

No keen on poaching another teams manager but if Berwick do away wi Cameron I'd take him, think he's a great coach.

Failing that, Jim Leishman.

He got Cowden out this league but I don't think he'd be suited for our needs. He's also doing pish with Berwick just now whilst Darren Young is doing well at Albion Rovers.

I could do a better job than Potter has done, as could most others who post in this thread. Seriously, if we were in charge of the Pars this season then I'm fairly confident we'd have avoided relegation, which is all the great minds of JJ, Potter and McCann are going to achieve.

Worth an application?