Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm sure i read that Martin was off to Hamilton.

Can see us being linked with Lee Robinson if he doesn't get a new deal at Rangers, as he was Johnston's goalie at QOTS.

Lewis Martin?

Lee Robinson would be a good signing, he's a great keeper.

Oops, i was meaning the Clyde goalie who Grant suggested on the previous page.

Was confused there.

In regards to Robinson, is he out of contract at Rangers? Don't think he's played many games for them anyway, can't see him being in their plans, especially if they go up. Would definitely be a viable option. Worked under AJ when he won the league and challenge cup double with QOS and I doubt wages would be much of an issue.

Yeh, he only signed a one year contract with Rangers when he joined. Can't find anything to suggest he's signed a new deal.

As you've pointed out, he had a good time at QOTS under Johnston and was also in the Team of the Year. Could do a lot worse tbh.

Also done well for Raith by all accounts, winning the Challenge Cup final again, against Rangers.

Would be an ideal appointment if the finances are there.

I don't think he's a particularly great keeper from what I've seen in the past, he seems to spend more time fannying around than focusing on his job. He doesn't seem to be a very commanding keeper and that's a big requirement for me.

He'll be good enough probably, but I think we could do better.

Also done well for Raith by all accounts, winning the Challenge Cup final again, against Rangers.

Would be an ideal appointment if the finances are there.

If by doing well, you mean conceding 4 goals every other game, then he was a big success.

He had a great game in the cup final but in general he was a bomb scare.

Hopefully we'll bring in both Richards-Everton and Frazer Wright them two and an attacking left back would put us in good shape for a promotion push (but so did the league's top scorer last season... But that's not important right now!)

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril