Walking Down The Halbeath Road

736 ST's currently sold according to our Twitter and Facebook accounts. Reasonable start; with this week being payday for most people, maybe see a big increase come this time next Monday. 1100 or so off the budgeted target of 1900 so still got a bit to go but I think we will meet the target.

736 ST's currently sold according to our Twitter and Facebook accounts. Reasonable start; with this week being payday for most people, maybe see a big increase come this time next Monday. 1100 or so off the budgeted target of 1900 so still got a bit to go but I think we will meet the target.

As you say, pay week has arrived so this should help with a late boost before the end of the early bird offer. Another thing to bear in mind is that we've not signed one player yet. A couple of shrewd signings from AJ could have a big effect on the final total.

Plenty time yet though, still over two months!

Thought I'd hop on .net for a laugh and there it is straight away, apparently we're signing McFadden & Riordan. Brilliant :lol::lol::lol:

You are aware of the concept of a wind-up, eh?

edited to apologise - reading this post just now, it's clear some on .net clearly believe we are in the market for these two. Staggering stupid.

Edited by da_no_1

You are aware of the concept of a wind-up, eh?

edited to apologise - reading this post just now, it's clear some on .net clearly believe we are in the market for these two. Staggering stupid.

In an alternative universe, Ryan Wallace, Faddy and Riordan would be a decent front three for League One. Sadly the realities of money, injuries and licensing laws would impact on the real-world effectiveness.

I suppose it either means we have to search for a new shirt sponsor or someone has asked about sponsoring us so Purvis have stepped aside.

Could this be why they couldn't reveal the strip before?

SRJ according to .net (I know, I know)

Riordan's been playing for East Fife. It's not that unreasonable to suggest that the club might be interested in him.

McFadden is head in the clouds stuff though.

When he has been laughably shit for several seasons it is unreasonable for him to be suggested.

East Fife were pretty much the only team who wanted to take a risk with him. Just about every other club, including ourselves, could have signed him had we wished. That he was training with quite a few and they all passed shows that he's not worth the time and effort, unless the club freeze him in carbonite and have him on display for the younger players as a warning as to what can happen if you piss away your talent just so you can act like a wee p***k in front on your dickhead friends.