Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Hope he's awarded the captains armband for comming to the aid of the damsels in distress.

Agreed, we need more heroes like Ryan imo, hopefully he's learned how to tip cars properly now though and this time next week there'll be footage of him mugging someone's granny.

I thought that you Pars fans might be interested to hear that, after playing 4 games for Morton, Kevin Rutkiewicz has picked up an injury which requires surgery.

It appears that you were right all along <_<

I'm genuinely shocked.

As for the incident, if that is Thomson, then all I can say is what a walloper and if then convicted, then the club IMO would have no choice but to hammer him.

Under 20's win

Potter isn't completely useless! Seems to be doing a decent job with the youngsters. Game time for Hrivnak, D'Angelo, Dargo, Kane and Bakhtaoui Fayssal as well as a seemingly good display by the young central defenders Kerr Young and Grant Munro.

Judging from comments from match reports and players on Twitter, Shaun Byrne is seemingly a cracking player as well.

My team played against the U20's and John Potter came across really well as a coach, constantly talking and giving advice to the team.

Shaun Byrne also played very well, came across as a bit of a knob but meh, I say that about 99% of players my team play against.

I was willing to let the taxi incident go, as lets face it, drunken scuffles tend to happen from time to time.

However, that picture shows that Thomson and Willis are complete arseholes and i wouldn't mind if Jefferies punted the pair of them first thing tomorrow morning.

Utter p***ks. Get to f**k from my club, pair of maggots.

The fact there's a wee dug there makes it even worse for me,my blood is well and truly boiling at the sight of that.

Where did that picture come from?

If Thomson gets punted, he could start a career as a box...no, sorry :lol:

Probably the most pathetic attempt at "fighting" I've ever seen. I'd sack him for his limp-wristed flailing alone.

On the bright side for Pars fans, if he gets bagged, I'd imagine Forbes will definitely sign who's a different but infinitely better player.

Edited by Armand 2