Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I think somebody should tell Jeffries that we have one right back, one left back and one centre back signed up. That's it . Everything else is just midfielders and coaches filling in.

Kinda leaves us abit short . No idea why we've signed so many midfielders when this hasn't been sorted yet. Let's hope we can score 4 each week because we're going to have to.

I literally cannot get my head around Jeffries signing NO centre backs. Surely after our atrocious defensive diplays last season, I thought the defence would be the top of his list of priorities. Utterly bemused at this and fills me with zero confidence for the season ahead.

And as for the signing of Dargo...

:barf

Dargo should be given a chance by the fans now that he has actually signed. Can't blame the guy for signing, must have came as a surprise to him as well. Who knows, maybe he'll pop up with a few important goals throughout the season?

I do see him being more of a Noel Whelan than a Craig Brewster but if he can score a handful of goals and help the younger players on then it won't be a terrible bit of business.

As for no extra defenders.....defies belief.

Dargo should be given a chance by the fans now that he has actually signed. Can't blame the guy for signing, must have came as a surprise to him as well. Who knows, maybe he'll pop up with a few important goals throughout the season?

I do see him being more of a Noel Whelan than a Craig Brewster but if he can score a handful of goals and help the younger players on then it won't be a terrible bit of business.

As for no extra defenders.....defies belief.

Oh absolutely not. Don't blame Dargo for taking the gig, he would have been a fool not to. Would never give the guy abuse, but that's not to say I'm not gutted he's signed for us. I would love him to prove me wrong but can't see it happening I'm afraid.

Now that Jeffries has stated that's it for the signings, it's gotten so bad I'm wishing we'd now signed Ian Murray :ph34r:

Never comes off his line and is questionable in his communication, organisation of the defence and his ariel ability dry.gif

Smith was crap, but imho, Barlow isn't much better

You're an idiot.

How did he f**k his shoulder again? Aye, coming of his line. In the game against Forfar he also came out for all the alls in which he was capable of winning, getting rattled a few times in the process.

He isn't questionable in his communication or organisation, if you've ever sat behind Gallagher you would hear him talking to the defence through the whole game.

And his ariel ability isn't his strongest point but if it was perfect he wouldn't be with us.

To say Paul Gallagher isn't much better than Chris Smith is just plain stupidity, congratulations.