Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Paton was far too inconsistent

Don't have the actual figures, but I believe Paton had around 20 assists during the season. As much as he had bad games, that tells you that he had a very positive impact over the course of the season.

Paton was far too inconsistent

He was one of our most consistent players.

He's not the sort of player who's going to carry the side to a good performance, but his excellent deliveries and passing have been fantastic. Close to 1/5th of all the goals we've scored this season came through him, that is unreal.

Edited by TheMessiah

So would anyone be happy if we signed Jim Goodwin who's been released by St Mirren?

Totally bossed the Petrofac Cup game when we played them...Don't know how he's been for Saints this season though?

Always thought he was a decent player.......

So would anyone be happy if we signed Jim Goodwin who's been released by St Mirren?

Totally bossed the Petrofac Cup game when we played them...Don't know how he's been for Saints this season though?

Always thought he was a decent player.......

No, as we have plenty of cover in that area and the budget could (and should) be spent better elsewhere

Edited by DA Baracus

I was in renewing my season ticket yesterday and was told by the gentleman behind the counter that over 1400 had been sold already. Good going by fans.

7 of us heading in tomorrow to pick up ours, four renewing and three new.

I was in renewing my season ticket yesterday and was told by the gentleman behind the counter that over 1400 had been sold already. Good going by fans.

Seems insane to have sold that many by June  :o

How many did we sell last season?