Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The poster and general marketing is alright, by and large it's been very good for the last couple of years.

Not fussed with the strip either way tbh. It's certainly not a shocker or horrendous, there's nothing to it though, just a pretty forgettable strip. On the whole it's probably better than last year.

Joma are fucking shit

In other news Paton is having a hernia Op and will be out for 4-6 weeks which is pretty dreadful, missing pre season is a real blow.

Wedderburn has missed this week due to his wedding, with reports of him not being the fittest that's a bit concerning.

We're short out wide now, only got Cardle and Hopkirk, is Duthie still here?

It will be known in future folklore as "the Black Crucifix Strip". Hopefully fondly remembered, having been worn during a successful campaign.

Not keen on wide stripes myself. Rather have a predominantly white candy strip or even the negative/inverted version from a few years ago. Would even prefer the strip described as "an explosion in a paint shop" over this one. However I will be buying one as I will have to suffer constant nagging from the laddie otherwise.

In other news Paton is having a hernia Op and will be out for 4-6 weeks which is pretty dreadful, missing pre season is a real blow.

Wedderburn has missed this week due to his wedding, with reports of him not being the fittest that's a bit concerning.

We're short out wide now, only got Cardle and Hopkirk, is Duthie still here?

Yeah, Duthie is still here.

Could end up playing a 4-3-3 early on until Paton is back in contention?

Fail to see how the strip is a "shocker" - I probably won't buy it as I never usually do - but it's no better or worse than most Pars tops over the last 5 or 6 years.

Agree with this. Seems to be some massive overreactions to it

Home to Dumbarton on the opening day, away to Hibs and Raith the following weeks. Could do a lot worse than Palmerston for the final day too.

Not my favourite ever Pars strip as I prefer white with thinner stripes, but we've had worse.

Tough start to the season but Hibs and Rovers away in the opening three are games to really look forward to, along with Falkirk and Rovers on Christmas Eve / Hogmanay.