Walking Down The Halbeath Road

How about a look at Bilal Ould- Chikh free agent after being released by Benfica and only 19 could easily replace McMullan but most importantly a Morocan talisman which we have been lacking since Farid left us :lol:

8 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Paid for Hoppy mind

Well remembered - I was sure we had a player we'd paid for.

AJ can spend the budget how he wants. These release clauses will be c£10k or £20k. It could mean signing someone he really wants but having one fewer fringe player. We'll have a smaller first team squad next year and depending on Falkirk/Raith maybe following Hibs out the league it would mean a big dent in our income.

An utter panic buy that I was disappointed to see and never agreed with

The season coming really is make or brake for him if he can get a really good preseason in and work a good partnership with Clark then I think we should be looking at keeping him and to be honest him and Clark up front isn't terrible at the end of the season he knows his contract is up and hopefully this motivates him to have his best season yet.

Hoppy just can't seem to stay fit enough to get any kind of run in the team. I'd guess he'll be one of the cheaper squad members anyway, is under contract so hopefully can get a good rest then a proper pre-season and have some kind of impact.  

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

pretty sure he has a year to go on his deal, however could be termination clauses if full-time football came his way or we would pay his release fee

Release clause is €84m.

Or is that Griezmann? I'm not sure if Scottish League 1 players have release clauses.

Any of our fans thinking we'd pay a fee for a player [emoji38]
What next, wanting a fucking credit facility?!

As mentioned we paid a fee for Hopkirk, and we're better of now than what we were then.

How Aj spends his budget is upto him, if he spends 40 grand on Ryan for example it could mean having two less players on 20 grand a year.

7 minutes ago, Joma Boo said:

Release clause is €84m.

Or is that Griezmann? I'm not sure if Scottish League 1 players have release clauses.

its entirely possible, his agent is employed to get the best deal for his client and possibly a deal including some sort of release if a full-time club came in for him 

6 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Does anyone know the contact details for the DASFC supporters football team?

If so can you please Pm them to me.

Cheers in advance.

I misread that. I thought you were after the contact details for our ladies team and thought "you dirty pervert".