Just finished watching the show - it was a so-so episode (Elias "The Drifter" Sampson, I'm looking at you) but the ending was superb. Asuka's creepy as heck and the way she ran her fingers of the strap was pretty class. Looking forward to seeing how they take it forward.

I'm also interested to see what they do with the Vaudevillians, that wee video's been teased for a couple of weeks now. Really like the pair of them.

If ever there was a man that needed a manager to be his mouthpiece, it's Baron Corbin. His promos still need a lot of work and he is in developmental so he should be working on them. However, the guy clearly thinks he should already be on the WWE roster and there he would need to be a lot better or have someone do his talking for him.

He's got a great entrance, a great finisher and gets natural heat from the crowd. He could go a long way but he's still far from the finished article.

Guest bernardblack

Mike Knox has signed on the dotted line. I think this is good. Thought he was always good at the ruthless big man act.

Mike Knox from "ECW" Mike Knox?

The same Mike Knox who somehow was in an elimination chamber title match, Mike Knox?