Creative finish but having the fans chanting "We want wrestling!" is not what you want. It's leading to something great but kinda bullshit to do the same finish twice. Why did the ref count the pin if both sets of shoulders were down? You need a ref bump and two refs seeing it from different angles for that finish to work effectively I feel.

Asuka is so awesome. Just a relentless ass kicker and scary bitch. Love it.

Was kind of disappointed in the 8-man tag. Like all the teams but crowd wasn't that into it. Guess we're getting Enzo & Cass vs American Alpha soon for No1 Contenders?

Alex Riley needs to hand in his notice. Poor fucker.

I know it's totally not what the article is about, but just noticed that Takeover Dallas starts at 10pm Eastern Time, so 3am here? Seems extremely late - are we getting NXT: Too Hot for TV?

Be interesting to see how they treat Nakamura. Are they going to change anything, or do similar to what they did with Styles?

Be interesting to see how they treat Nakamura. Are they going to change anything, or do similar to what they did with Styles?

He'll likely be similar in NXT until he moves into the main roster and under the overview of Vince. They'll then call him something stupid and have him in no doubt 'hilarious' skits about how his culture is so different to Americans and have him swaying between evil foreigner and face foreign buffon.

I know it's totally not what the article is about, but just noticed that Takeover Dallas starts at 10pm Eastern Time, so 3am here? Seems extremely late - are we getting NXT: Too Hot for TV?

Didn't realise it would be that late either. Might need a nap before settling down to the show.

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight's episode is going to be wholly dedicated to the 2-out-of-3 falls match between Zayn and Samoa Joe.  Should be a wonderful match, despite the ending being obvious if you've read spoilers for Takeover.  When has there ever been a WWE product where they've given an entire episode over to one match?  I know RAW is 3 hours, so that's unrealistic, but it's pretty rare for them to do something like this.