Wanadoo Broadband

Stu

Anyone else here use Wanadoo Broadband? I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a bit where you can log in and see how much of your account allowance you have used.

Just worried in case I go over it.

Anyone else here use Wanadoo Broadband? I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a bit where you can log in and see how much of your account allowance you have used.

Just worried in case I go over it.

477544[/snapback]

I'm with Wanadoo as well. I don't think such a thing exists unfortunately. I've been worried once or twice as well what with all the music I've downloaded. I think they just temporarily upgrade you to the next package when you go over the limit (assuming you're not on the £27.99 top of the range package). Perhaps you could give Wanadoo Broadband support a call on 0870 010 2462. If you do, let me know how you get on.

Guest Jeddy

I use Wanadoo too and the only thing that I look at is my online statement, at £17.99 a month. It would interesting to find out what they charge you if you go over the limit. ;)

I use Wanadoo too and the only thing that I look at is my online statement, at £17.99 a month. It would interesting to find out what they charge you if you go over the limit.  ;)

480425[/snapback]

Would indeed. Seems McAfee firewall is tracking it so I'll know anyway.

I don't really care as it's in my digs and I'm not paying :D

with a wannadoo £18 a month package, how much can you download (in laymans terms please, im computer illiterate)

486559[/snapback]

According to Wanadoo, the basic package (£17.99) with a 2Gb per month limit is equivalent to downloading about 400 music tracks a month or sending and receiving 2,000 photos via email.

Unlike gogs, I've not had any problems whatsoever with my Wanadoo Broadband service.

Archived