Evil Neighbours Thread

My neighbour is a recovering alcoholic and not very good at it,he said something that he should not have one night and I just grabbed him by the throat,Other neighbours knew what he was like and pulled me off him and that was that.

The next day we found a bottle wine and 4 cans of beer at the back door with a note saying he was sorry and he should have not said what he did. :lol:

My neighbour is a recovering alcoholic and not very good at it,he said something that he should not have one night and I just grabbed him by the throat,Other neighbours knew what he was like and pulled me off him and that was that.

The next day we found a bottle wine and 4 cans of beer at the back door with a note saying he was sorry and he should have not said what he did. :lol:

Were the cans and bottle empty?

Not so evil neighbours but starting to get pissed off with it. I live in a top floor flat and we seem to have recently taken in a a small batch of students which makes for a noisey Thursday night. Anyway recently started finding very subtle indications of guys smoking hash on the stairwell (tips and filters in the stairwell) the biggest problem is they do it on the bottom landing so basically it stinks out the whole block, christ i can smell it when im in my flat. What boggles the mind more is the fact there is a private "garden" for the residents

domeG-sml.jpg

This little baby will set you back £8. Just stick it up and the students will think there's CCTV on them.

endless possibilities there...

• 3 months later...

After agreeing to spend money on a shared project and let them pay me back I'm having to chase them for it every month.

They're trying to make excuses - said garden was flooded then caught them out with the hose.

:guns:guns:guns:guns

After agreeing to spend money on a shared project and let them pay me back I'm having to chase them for it every month.

They're trying to make excuses - said garden was flooded then caught them out with the hose.

:guns:guns:guns:guns

Why would you agree to that when they're like the worst neighbours ever? Not trying to be a douche-monkey but c'mon.

Why would you agree to that when they're like the worst neighbours ever? Not trying to be a douche-monkey but c'mon.

Exactly my thoughts. If these are the same neighbours that have been pissing you off for a while then I have no idea why you'd agree to that.

Exactly my thoughts. If these are the same neighbours that have been pissing you off for a while then I have no idea why you'd agree to that.

Got to agree with these guys, what possessed you to go into a financial 'arrangement' with the same people who've been fucking with you all this time. There's only one solution now, A FINAL SOLUTION

baseball-bat-zombie-weapon.jpg