Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

I'm glad you noted that. I changed my mind. xbl was right about you in a certain sense though (not that shite about football teams and stuff - I still have no clue what that was about). You have a set formula that you stick e.g "you're so bothered", "scrambling for relevance", "you don't contribute anything". If I were to psychoanalyse you, I'd say that this was because of the deep-rooted insecurities that you yourself have about these things. Which is understandable.

1078584-ovation.gif

I can only assume he did - I don't think a mod would delete it without a complaint. It was up for a few weeks as well.

And you think the new one is better :lol:

Every thread Magee posts on descends into nonsense. Not because of Magee himself, but because of the band of weirdos that follow him about taking the piss.

Yes he leaves himself open for some easy piss-taking and yes the attachments can be nippy (no offence), but the people who go round handing out abuse come across as much, much worse.

People constantly moan about him and yet they reply to everything he posts, there's posters who annoy me and I try to ignore them rather than goading them for a reaction. It all just reeks of childish playground bullying and apart from anything else it's tedious as f**k.

Anyway, I'll let xbl get back to comparing everyone's "literary tactics" to football sides. :huh:

The fact that you compare yourself on here to a referee says it all really.

Yeah, because it wasn't deliberate irony at all. That definitely wasn't what I was going for. No siree! Not at all. I was definitely being serious and, like, hoping for adulation. That's exactly what I was going for.

Every thread Magee posts on descends into nonsense. Not because of Magee himself, but because of the band of weirdos that follow him about taking the piss.

Yes he leaves himself open for some easy piss-taking and yes the attachments can be nippy (no offence), but the people who go round handing out abuse come across as much, much worse.

People constantly moan about him and yet they reply to everything he posts, there's posters who annoy me and I try to ignore them rather than goading them for a reaction. It all just reeks of childish playground bullying and apart from anything else it's tedious as f**k.

Anyway, I'll let xbl get back to comparing everyone's "literary tactics" to football sides. :huh:

Billy Dodds type analysis imo...........

I'm glad you noted that. I changed my mind. xbl was right about you in a certain sense though (not that shite about football teams and stuff - I still have no clue what that was about). You have a set formula that you stick e.g "you're so bothered", "scrambling for relevance", "you don't contribute anything". If I were to psychoanalyse you, I'd say that this was because of the deep-rooted insecurities that you yourself have about these things. Which is understandable.

Oh dear: yet another response to a poster you claimed you weren't going to respond to again. You haven't quite grasped that concept have you?

Anyway, it turns out I'm not in the business of taking crap pop psychology lectures from know-nothings still scrambling for relevance. Still, if you have yet another needy comeback mechanism based loosely round a field you don't understand, please file it in the bin, rather than have everyone else do that task in their heads when they read your posts.

Oh dear: yet another response to a poster you claimed you weren't going to respond to again. You haven't quite grasped that concept have you?

Anyway, it turns out I'm not in the business of taking crap pop psychology lectures from know-nothings still scrambling for relevance. Still, if you have yet another needy comeback mechanism based loosely round a field you don't understand, please file it in the bin, rather than have everyone else do that task in their heads when they read your posts.

girlsaloudchickeewno.gif

I've been wondering what I missed with Magee. He seems like a decent enough chap, yet he gets an awful lot of stick that, to me at least, seems a tad unwarranted. Whatever your thoughts on him may be, he's certainly made a fair old impact on the forums.

I really struggle to understand why people feel the need to bring up how many posts people have made. Im sorry, but that's just fuckin silly.

I don't pay much attention to post count either, Philpy, but I just noticed you and I are sitting more or less the same on the approach to the 5000 mark. We should have a joint 5000 party or something. Maybe open a thread, post a few party tune videos from YouTube, invite our forum pals in for drinks and nibbles, play Musical Chairs and such like. Or we can just let it pass on by without mention, whatever.

PM me your favoured party tunes and I'll get them ready to be embedded.

cake.gifbeerchug.gifgorgeous1.gifnologo.gifpuke.gif

As we're pals, VT, you'll be invited to The Philpy & dundeebarry 5000 Post Party Thread, but I'll have to ask you to leave the attitude at the door when you arrive. Your ^^^, seething and Masterchef/American Psycho heads will be looked after until you depart. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. wink.gif

To be fair i tend to get dragged into uneccesary arguments at times here... my worst fault if im being honest... i dont like others getting the last word on me.

That and the fact i like a wee wind up at times ;)

On the flip side though i get on okay with most folk on here, even those ive had disagreements with. The likes of Paulo, HappyHibbee and Deky are decent enough lads.

The exceptions are linkin and gareth glasgow.. a pair of sad fannies.

Thats assuming they arent the same person :P

Anyone that gets would up about post counts, or pushes for members to get banned are the real sad acts. You know, folk like Standfree and Savage Henry.

Generally these posters have very little to add to the forum and were probably bullied throughout school.

Wee update on the party, folk - buddie06smfc has been in touch to say he also is a mere handful of posts away from reaching 5000, and as such will be joining the festivities. Picked a couple of absolute belters of party tunes too so he did. cool.gif