Premiership Relegation

It's rather interesting at the other end of the Premiership as well. Who's going to survive?

I hope it's anybody except West Brom who stays up. They're crap to watch and Robson is such an overrated manager.

Something tells me it'll be Southampton who survive. No idea why, it just does.

I hope Redknapp and his scum take the drop just to see the look on "my heads up my own arse" Rupert Lowes face :P

I think Crystal Palace will be the ones to make it, they have more bottle for a fight than the rest of them, it might take the last kick of the ball on the last day of the season but i think they will make it.

Man United on the last day of the season ?? Redknapp and Lowe wont be looking forward to that one !! :lol::lol::lol:

I agree with the comments about West Brom and the over rated Robson :D

Guest Pompey

Man United on the last day of the season ?? Redknapp and Lowe wont be looking forward to that one !!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

493106[/snapback]

Again :ph34r:

I can see the scummers staying up. Don't ask why, I just can :(

Guest Pompey
Thanks...

Unfortunately I'm at work on Saturday but it's noted for future reference!  :)

495283[/snapback]

It's brilliant mate, was told about it at the weekend, and watched the murderers v Boro game on it!

Out of the 90 minutes, I lost 11 mins through streaming, buffering etc.....but I had the Scummers v Norwich game on BBC Radio Solent (legal) on it...and I lost 29 minutes of that!

Guest Pompey

Dunno why? Once you download it, open it from your program files. There should then be a wee icon in your toolbar (near the clock and msn thingy), click it and select your station :)

Dunno why? Once you download it, open it from your program files. There should then be a wee icon in your toolbar (near the clock and msn thingy), click it and select your station :)

499257[/snapback]

Got it workin now - brilliant!

Guest Pompey

Don't write the Scummers off. Remember what happened the last time they had to beat United to stay up :ph34r:

This is the first time in EPL history that all the relegation places are still to play for on the last day......and my pub's only got one SKY feed :(

Hills have West Brom the rank outsiders to stay up at 10/1...a good bet? Lets consider the circumstances...

Man U have nothing to play for at Southampton...but the players have cup final places up for grabs

Norwich haven't won away all season...can they win at Fulham?

Will Portsmouth lie down to WB?

Crystal Palace are away at Charlton...no favours from their former lodgers.

I think I'll take that 10/1 :)

Last kick of the last ball in the last minute i,d say - impossible to tell even at half time it could still be right up in the air - its going to be a brilliant Sunday afternoon in the pub :D

Really wanting Southampton to drop and Sheffield Wednesday to get up through the play offs so Paul Sturrock can take his troops back to St Marys and shove it right up Lowe and Redknapp :lol:

Guest cfczoomcfc

I think Palace will stay up but hope Norwich do although cant see them winning on the road probably get a draw :angry:

Archived