Premiership Relegation

Guest Pompey

Will Portsmouth lie down to WB?

505988[/snapback]

No.

Reggie will not accept less than 100% anyway, four or five players are playing for new contracts, and Yakubu is playing for a move. A couple of our players will also want to retire on a high.

Plus, do Pompey REALLY want the Scummers to go down? :unsure:

Guest Guinness_Alan

I think Norwich will stay up. Especially if Delia's been at the cooking sherry again! Come on Delia, Let's be having you!

Fulham v Norwich on Sky Sports 1

Southampton v Man Utd on Sky Sports Xtra

It will be worth watching to see Harry Rednapp regretting leaving Portsmouth!

Really wanting Southampton to drop and Sheffield Wednesday to get up through the play offs so Paul Sturrock can take his troops back to St Marys and shove it right up Lowe and Redknapp  :lol:

506142[/snapback]

When I realised that Sheffield Wednesday were in the playoffs, I thought the exact same thing. :)

I could almost have understood Lowe getting rid of Sturrock if he had a big name manager lined up to take over... but Stuart Wigley? :lol::lol:

When I realised that Sheffield Wednesday were in the playoffs, I thought the exact same thing.  :)

I could almost have understood Lowe getting rid of Sturrock if he had a big name manager lined up to take over... but Stuart Wigley?  :lol:  :lol:

507418[/snapback]

Paul Sturrock was given no chance at Southampton ,Lowe didnt even want him, he wanted Glenn Hoddle back but the supporters wouldnt have it, i,d imagine he was pleased when they got of to such a bad start so he could out Sturrock and make him the scapegoat.

In fact, if they do go down he will probably still blame Sturrock for it, but he really didnt give him any chance at all - 6 games at the start of the season and that was it.

Fair play to Paul though, the week he got sacked he had just moved in to a new house in Hedge End, part of his settlement was that Lowe paid for the house :lol:

Come on the Wednesday !! :D

Guest MichaelCollins
Paul Sturrock was given no chance at Southampton ,Lowe didnt even want him, he wanted Glenn Hoddle back but the supporters wouldnt have it, i,d imagine he was pleased when they got of to such a bad start so he could out Sturrock and make him the scapegoat.

In fact, if they do go down he will probably still blame Sturrock for it, but he really didnt give him any chance at all - 6 games at the start of the season and that was it.

Fair play to Paul though, the week he got sacked he had just moved in to a new house in Hedge End, part of his settlement was that Lowe paid for the house  :lol:

Come on the Wednesday !! :D

508039[/snapback]

Game 1

0-2 Aston Villa

Game 2

3-2 win over Blackburn

Paul Sturrock sacked after 2 games in the Premiership season. A disgrace, and so I really want Southampton to get relegated.

Of the others....well, I have to plump for my Baggies..they could be the first team bottom at Christmas to stay up! Come on!

After the weeks events at Man United with the Glazer take over and whatever, Sunday could be Fergies last game in charge, i can see the United boys putting on a show for their guvnor - Southampton might get the backlash of that hopefully, and with the amount of shots on target they had against West Brom and only scoring 1, RDV in the starting line up - Southampton may well get smashed to bits with their defensive record, so that will be the end of them - or is that wishful thinking ?? :lol:

Predictions:

Norwich to draw at Fulham.

Palace to win at Charlton, who always finish the season dire.

West Brom to draw with Pompey.

Soton to lose to Manch£$t£r Unit£d.

Which makes it Palace 35, Norwich 34, West Brom and Soton 32.

Hope I'm wrong - I want Norwich to survive. If not, then Palace.

Guest Pompey

I still can't see the scummers going down!

Remember the last two times they had to beat ManUtd to stay up?

It;s like a Timmy Henman result!!

I can see Norwich being 2 - 0 up after 15 minutes then holding out, and the nail biting finish becoming a pretty boring anti climax.

I can see Norwich being 2 - 0 up after 15 minutes then holding out, and the nail biting finish becoming a pretty boring anti climax.

509286[/snapback]

errrrrrrmmmmmm any chance of nest weeks lotter numbers ??? :lol::lol::lol:

on second thoughts :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived