P&B subcrawl

I could always hide behind Smurphs maw. :rolleyes:

I asked her if she was coming and she replied with a simple "what?" so I doubt she'll be attending unfortunately. I'll ask again closer to the time but I'm unsure her opinion will be changed.

As for me, I'm now putting myself down as a maybe. I might come out for a bit but I doubt I'll be doing the whole thing.

It may be advisable to miss out one or two stops and double up on the next ones.:ph34r:

Then its not a Subcrawl, missing pubs and doubling up would spoil the experience - are you some kind of girl?

Bridge Street - I'd go for the Laurieston but The Glaswegian is a smidgin closer I think

Glaswegian closed years ago. I think there's something else now opened in its place, but the Laurieston is the quintessential Subcrawl stop. It's even got tons of photos of other subcrawls, including one of ours from many years ago, on the walls.

Glaswegian closed years ago. I think there's something else now opened in its place, but the Laurieston is the quintessential Subcrawl stop. It's even got tons of photos of other subcrawls, including one of ours from many years ago, on the walls.

Didn't know that and I've been to Bridge St a couple of times very recently :lol:

Can't say I was ever a regular though tbh, as you might imagine.