P&B subcrawl

Great day, suffering now mind. Pints of Stella on a Subcrawl is a schoolboy error of epic proportions.

I got kinda lost at Kelvinbridge, ended up in some boozer on Great Western Road, and managed to rejoin the troops at Munros (I think)

I have absolutely NO memory of the Hillhead stop. Dows was epic at the end, I seem to have a flashback of me trying to sing whilst jumping all over the seats. Please tell me this didnae happen.

Well done to the newbies yesterday, impeccable Subcrawl etiquette by all.

I am now going to crawl into a corner and slowly die. Cheerio.

It was good that Fuctifano appeared for the second half. Sloop John B might well be the youngest looking crawler we've had. Phantom's Livi Lass did indeed produce some horrendous photos of "big Aggie". FFCsam fell down an escalator and pulled off some convincing grimaces. Tryfield and Zen bumped their heads on trains. The Laurieston dug out their photo of last year's crawl and let us keep it. Desert Nomad does not live "up the hills". We picked up an elderly gent at Partick who said he'd accompany us. Me and KnightswoodBear are shite leaders, as are Fuctifano and StewartyMac. The Louden was once again excellent, as was The Laurieston and Brechin's, three pubs I always enjoy. We got lost at the last stop but found it eventually. Someone drank my pint in Dow's so I just drank KnightswoodBear's. Dunning's beard makes him look more like Anthony Kiedis. Munro's is shite. Me and Mrs M waited in the Old Schoolhouse for ten minutes waiting for everyone to catch up, but they'd gone to The Doublet instead. Kevin Bridges was in Jinty's at Hillhead where we all managed to re-group.

The bouncer was a sound big guy, so it was all good. Good rolls too.

I was thinking that this morning. The Louden, for all it's image and rep, was outstanding. The bouncer could quite easily have decided to add two new arse imprints on his shoes, but he letting us sort things oorsels proves he was a class act. And aye - the rolls were magnificent.

Was Munros the big warehoose type place where there was a table of wankers behind us watching the rugby?

The funniest moment for me, and bino4life may confirm, was on the way out of Munro's (I think), we shouted to Stewarty, he turned round to give us a the thumbs up, and proceeded to walk straight into a lampost.

The funniest moment for me, and bino4life may confirm, was on the way out of Munro's (I think), we shouted to Stewarty, he turned round to give us a the thumbs up, and proceeded to walk straight into a lampost.

Haha, I'd clean forgotten about that :lol: