P&B subcrawl

There was a time where I could drink pints all the way around but my body just can't take it anymore.

We were both on 10 pints I think and thought f**k it be as well sticking to them now! My body was in agony yesterday after delaying the inevitable from Sunday!

:lol: I'll be honest I don't remember anything between the Lord Nelsons/ The Lauriston, and then being in my mates flat at about 11:30 in a complete change of clothes

There was a woman waiting in the queue which was at the door and she had a wee girl with her. I'm only guessing she was about 3, she was certainly smaller than my boy. Anyway, you stood right next to the girl having a fag and saying "fucking" about something. I can't remember what you were swearing at but I do remember telling you that it might not be such a good idea, in rather less polite terms than that.

Edit to add: And The Lauriston was the second pub! :lol:

Edited by Mrs M

What time were we back in Dows? I lost all perception of time somewhere in Partick/Byres Road area. Think that's where Eric and I got seperated for a bit.

Not got the faintest idea. My phone had ran out of battery long before then so I didn't even tweet it.

Was Lauriston 2nd? I remember times square, the photo place, the place with the pool table, and some other big place that Queens equalised at the time against us. Think that was the Louden

Lauriston was the photo place. The big group pic has been posted somewhere.

What time were we back in Dows? I lost all perception of time somewhere in Partick/Byres Road area. Think that's where Eric and I got seperated for a bit.

Think it was about half 10. The end of the Scotland rugby game was on in the pub in Cowcaddens, the stop before, and that would have been about quarter to ten.

Was Lauriston 2nd? I remember times square, the photo place, the place with the pool table, and some other big place that Queens equalised at the time against us. Think that was the Louden

We were in The Grapes when Queens equalised. We were in the Stadium Bar at full time. Hence Deserts near battering at Celtic's late winner.

Edited by Tryfield

I had no part in the sing song, I remember the Louden well and I remember the bouncer coming over for a chat with Pete after Celtic scored and L4L was down the front. Sure it was the Louden as Celtic scored late as well as Queens salvaging a point against the Lichties

I had no part in the sing song, I remember the Louden well and I remember the bouncer coming over for a chat with Pete after Celtic scored and L4L was down the front. Sure it was the Louden as Celtic scored late as well as Queens salvaging a point against the Lichties

Yeah it is, I remember saying to Desert Nomad "No in here, for f**k sake" after his inappropriate cheer.