The LOLverpool Thread

Corner turned IMO

There's still a long way to go but there are some good signs there and he's definitely got the backing of the fans. I'll be a lot happier when a Rodgers signing or 2 comes good though.

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

As opposed to rodgers who is a celtic fan you mean????

Even Celtic fans are better than ex Celtic players.

If he was a Glaswegian Catholic you'd be posting vitriolic non footballing related abuse about him.

Even Celtic fans are better than ex Celtic players.

If he was a Glaswegian Catholic you'd be posting vitriolic non footballing related abuse about him.

Has he done this before on the forum?

Be specific

Be specific

apparently my dislike for steve kean was down to bigotry and nothing else

It certainly didnt have anything to do with his piss poor management skills or anything else

But my like for brendan Rodgers, who is a catholic and raised a celtic fan is swept under the carpet as it doesnt suit his argument dry.gif

Only seen the highlights so can't fully comment but I wonder if there was a link between there being no Joe Allen in midfield to slow the game down and Liverpool absolutely pumping a team.

Nah I think it was just that Fulham were fecking awful.

Be specific

Yes, have a look at his SEETHING posts about Kean.

apparently my dislike for steve kean was down to bigotry and nothing else

It certainly didnt have anything to do with his piss poor management skills or anything else

But my like for brendan Rodgers, who is a catholic and raised a celtic fan is swept under the carpet as it doesnt suit his argument dry.gif

Oh and Dalglish too. Your rage is limited to Scottish Catholics/ex Celtic players.

that isn't an answer to my question. You've made the claim. so please back it up.

Yes

It clearly does answer the question. Try not to waste my time in the future.

Evidence

There's loads of belters on the Steve Kean thread - here's one:

yup, nothing shady in that deal eh, the agent who helped the Venky's get the club and who represents the guy that got the managers gig the minute the Venky's were in the door sees his son who is utter piss get a nice cushty contract at the club :rolleyes:

Fucking crooks the lot of the them, Kean is a right sheister of a c**t and i hope his career falls off a fucking cliff, an absolute c**t of a manager that, and i'll say it again, took a regular mid table Blackburn team and got them relegated :lol:

Damn upstart Glaswegian Catholics, eh?

There's loads of belters on the Steve Kean thread - here's one:

Damn upstart Glaswegian Catholics, eh?

No mention of glaswegian let alone him being a catholic in that post.

Are you just making things up again?

can only beat whos in front of you

Why do people use this moronic phrase whenever people try to play down a performance?

Of course you can only beat who you are playing, who said otherwise? The point is that someone has used beating Fulham at home is a barometer for success, when it clearly isn't (or at least if it is then they really have hit rock bottom).

It's like me beating my younger brother at tennis and then rubbishing anyone's suggestions that I'm not the next Roger Federer because 'I can only beat what's in front of me'.

know whats the best part, there are plenty of posts like mine about steve kean, everyone else is fair game, but because im a rangers fan mines is down to bigotry :lol:

Really, who else posted such vitriolic personal abuse?

And then to repeat it was Dalglish?

And then the long history of anti Catholic bigotry from Rangers fans - especially to non Catholic Celtic players like Dalglish?

Definite bigotry.

Edited by Supras