Still Going Strong

I out trump you all. My wife is a Roman Catholic who is from Republican West Belfast...Gerry Adams family are neighbours to my in-laws along with quite a few other well known PIRA/ SFers...Alex Maskey is 1 click away on my facebook ;)

We simply don't care Glenn...Time to move on

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they live in a museum ?

I wouldn't know Ned. I have never visited that part of West Belfast...Never been invited. Some people are not as enlightened as we Rangers fans ;)

Come on Kincardine, it's pretty clear that you're a decent guy and a good contributor to this place, but I find the highlighted part unbelievable. I know plenty Rangers fans (family included) who would never entertain marrying someone who doesn't kick with the same foot. In fact, I don't think i've ever met a Rangers fan who is married to a Catholic. It's still rife out there mate. From both sides to be fair, the other lot are just as bad.

My wife (and her family) are all Rangers daft, mate. I am very close to her parents. We have great banter regarding the football, never religion.

Since Feb 14th the banter has been pretty one sided though. ;)

I could quite happily watch an old firm game (if we get them in a cup game) with any of the Celtic fans on here, Mags, Beety, Henry and even old grumpy 67 etc. To most folk it's only banter and thats that.

Most of the proper hatred seems to come from non old firm fans imo.

I could quite happily watch an old firm game (if we get them in a cup game) with any of the Celtic fans on here, Mags, Beety, Henry and even old grumpy 67 etc. To most folk it's only banter and thats that.

I hope you mean in a pub or something :ph34r:

Dont think id last more than 5 minutes in ,say the copland road without blowing my cover and being killed !

I could quite happily watch an old firm game (if we get them in a cup game) with any of the Celtic fans on here, Mags, Beety, Henry and even old grumpy 67 etc. To most folk it's only banter and thats that. Most of the proper hatred seems to come from non old firm fans imo.

The "Oldfirm" died when your cheating b*****d of a club died. The tainted friendship between the clubs as neighbours will not even begin to be slowly reformed until Mr sneaky b*****d McCoist himself hands over all the trophies that your old club cheated to win from 1998 onwards.wink.gif

Dont think id last more than 5 minutes in ,say the copland road without blowing my cover and being killed !

Aye we wouldn't want the sky camera's zooming in on your ugly mug, could give us a bad reputation.

Guest Kincardine

Ah so is that why the Celtic fans carry coffins?

Aye, 'cos "****** blood", "up the 'RA", "f**k the Pope" and the rest of their repertoire are just traditional folk songs - banter, if you will. laugh.gif

Aye, 'cos "****** blood", "up the 'RA", "f**k the Pope" and the rest of their repertoire are just traditional folk songs - banter, if you will. laugh.gif

That was some drubbing your team took on tuesday, no wonder you've kept your head down.

I out trump you all. My wife is a Roman Catholic who is from Republican West Belfast...Gerry Adams family are neighbours to my in-laws along with quite a few other well known PIRA/ SFers...Alex Maskey is 1 click away on my facebook ;)

We simply don't care Glenn...Time to move on

I think I can beat even that one, my wife is English.

Disappointing, yes - but that's footie for you. How much of Sally's warchest did Sunday's ref trouser to stop your tribute act getting beat?biggrin.gif

'Warchest' oh, how I have missed that word.............

You are way off the mark here, MY gf of 7 years is a catholic, the guy that sits next to me at ibrox had a catholic wife, the guy that sits opposite me at work is a Rangers fan whos wife supports Celtic and I have 2 celtic supporting mates that that have wifes who support Rangers, the banter is strong and none of us give a shit about religion or even discuss it

Past tense, I take it he murdered her, or farmed her out on loan to Stirling Albion or the likes.

Archived