Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Shull is magnificent. You can see deep down how angry he is with every smiley, every raised font.

And when we get promotion, we're going for 55.

Ohhhh.....

Fantastically ignorant crap from an idiot.

Gough isn't the only one who doesn't know where Annan is. The sub-editor who stuck the caption on the picture thinks it's in the Borders.

I enjoyed the bits where Gough said not admitting Rangers to the top flight was damaging for the clubs there. The only evidence he can provide however, relates to Celtic.

Pathetic drivel from a simpleton, writing for an audience of simpletons - a world where ignorance is somehow a boast.

"But the last 4 years has damaged Scottish Football "

Ha ha ha ha ha

Naw. it fucking husnae. Lol

And not a shred of evidence for the claim, other than Celtic not being as far away from everyone else as before, as if that's a bad thing. Edited by Monkey Tennis

Gough said not admitting Rangers to the top flight was damaging for the clubs there. The only evidence he can provide however, relates to Celtic.

Yip - he took a step back, scanned the horizon, and saw Celtic - it's all he was ever likely to see - he's not the only one.

I don't give a flying f'ck about Celtic, I'd much rather they'd gone tits-up, but them losing £10m a season is the exact opposite of Scottish Football being damaged - it's Scottish Football being improved.

This long winding, tedious, journey 'Rangers' has been on has benefited a load of clubs that will make much more of their unexpected wee windfall than Celtic ever would have with yon £10m - and I'm ceratinly not saying that any of those clubs needed it, these are clubs that have stayed solvent for well over a century without seeing hide-not-hair of the Old Firm.

Scottish Football is about to be about two muckle, narrow-minded, embarrassing and exceptionally ugly teams again - and it will remain that way - Scottish football is the poorer for it.

Richard Gough got to find out where Annan was - he'll won't give them a second thought ever again.

Fantastically ignorant crap from an idiot.

Gough isn't the only one who doesn't know where Annan is. The sub-editor who stuck the caption on the picture thinks it's in the Borders.

I enjoyed the bits where Gough said not admitting Rangers to the top flight was damaging for the clubs there. The only evidence he can provide however, relates to Celtic.

Pathetic drivel from a simpleton, writing for an audience of simpletons - a world where ignorance is somehow a boast.

Booming?