Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Regarding cups Dundee utd , hearts , Kilmarnock all won silverware along with your team , hibs , Falkirk , ross county all making finals in the years before 2012

Kilmarnock last won something fifteen years before 2012 - their subsequent league cup was not before that date.

Of course other teams made finals before Rangers' demise - we didn't get two OF finals each season, did we?

If you think however that there's been no recent increase in diddy success in cups, or that it's not connected to part of the OF being out of the picture, then we've little to discuss, because you're effectively arguing that black is white.

That makes no sense, you are interested in a league with one team miles ahead of everyone else but if another team joins the title race you won't be as interested.

When your old incarnation were in the league I literally did not care one bit about your "title race" and who was successful.  If it was to return to the old way then I will return to not giving a shit over the outcome.

When your old incarnation were in the league I literally did not care one bit about your "title race" and who was successful.  If it was to return to the old way then I will return to not giving a shit over the outcome.

Yes, it'll interest me as much as the battle between Tesco and Asda.

The media manufacture it as mattering.

It's of no interest though, because whichever side misses out will be right in the hunt next time.

It's not real competition. It can only have appeal for the emotionally immature.

I don't think that'll happen Dolly but if you're not in the race then I can see how some folk wouldn't really care.

The SPL/premiership title race hasn't really bothered me that much for the last 4 years or so,next year that may change.

Sheep improving, arts improving, them slipping, the Gers hopefully improving. Could be exciting, could be shite.

And Rangers joining the mix with hearts, the sheep and them could make it an interesting league, there will be no flexing of muscles, Rangers are financially hamstrung and Celtic have been down sizing for years.

Think positive like us bears for a change.

Rangers are financially hamstrung but will still somehow find the money ( another share issue perhaps ? )   to get some big name signings to try and compete at the top end of the league ......at the expense of some of the younger , eager guys Warburton has brought in. 

And so history starts to  repeat itself because that is the Rangers way.  Success at any cost. 

Edited by theoriginalhedge

Rangers are financially hamstrung but will still somehow find the money to get some big name signings to try and compete at the top end of the league ......at the expense of some of the younger , eager guys Warburton has brought in. 

And so history starts to  repeat itself because that is the Rangers way.  Success at any cost.

Can't see any big name signings myself, not going to happen. Bargain signings with the hint of some talent and probably try to sell then on to bridge the financial gsp.

Really what is it with folk on here....

I don't think that'll happen Dolly but if you're not in the race then I can see how some folk wouldn't really care.

The SPL/premiership title race hasn't really bothered me that much for the last 4 years or so,next year that may change.

Sheep improving, arts improving, them slipping, the Gers hopefully improving. Could be exciting, could be shite.

I don't think it will happen overnight but over the course of time normal service will resume, I am pretty confident of that.