Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

What a lot of shit.

So if someone from NI supports a local team they don't have an English team, but have a favoured Scottish team.

If they support an English team they have a favoured Scottish team, yet don't support a local team.

And no c**t supports a NI, English and have a favourite Scottish team.

Could you also back up no8 that there is no Celtic supporters in Belfast.

Not at all mate, just posting a view point from folk that I know that's all. Couldn't tell you much about the C*ltic support in Belfast tbh, sorry.

Right, that's me away to the pub, have a great new year, all of yas.

Cheers

Rob

I support Forfar Athletic during our season, and follow Cork City on a regular basis during the summer. And guess what? No one on either side has mentioned anything other than football. Bigoted idiots take note.

I support Forfar Athletic during our season, and follow Cork City on a regular basis during the summer. And guess what? No one on either side has mentioned anything other than football. Bigoted idiots take note.

Ah but are you a Catholic Forfar fan or a Protestant Forfar fan though.....

£1 million for the best player and not even full amount in 1 go. Plus the 3 bears buying share from outwith the company. And sevco fans cheer and woop with excitement. You lot don't have a pot to piss in and it's so funny. Roll on admin.

In the event this new lot get their hands on Rangers, will they build things up slowly as should have been done in the first place or will they do it the (The) Rangers way and simply splurge far more cash than they actually have and keep this fucking awful thread running ad infinitum ?

I'm hoping for a splurge. We can set a wurrld record for the world's longest fucking awful thread.

BRALT THEN, BRALT NOW, BRALT FOREVER!

(I presume you mean the BRALT and not LALAR)

Edited by cyderspaceman

click on the link Bennett that'll give you the news

The Bees are thought to have paid around £1m for the midfielder, who has scored eight goals for Rangers this season and received his first Scotland call-up in November

That is not confirming anything regarding his transfer fee.

Edited by bennett

The Bees are thought to have paid around £1m for the midfielder, who has scored eight goals for Rangers this season and received his first Scotland call-up in NovemberThat is not confirming anything...

It was reported yesterday that the fee was £850k with 50% up front then 3 equal 6monthly installments thereafter plus 15% sell on clause.