Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Having lived in the city, Dublin is by no means a Celtic stronghold. Man United and Liverpool are far more popular, Celtic being seen as the preserve of jakeys and barstool republicans. Belfast is more of a "Celtic stronghold".

But I guess Rangers fans think every Irish person (from the Rep) are rabid Celtic fans.

Never knew that, jakies eh i suppose that explains a lot.

Exactly, what an absolute mare the Killie fan has had on this, daily occurrence from him though.

All thats left for him is to post smilies and bluff it out - QC style.

Sorry Shully but you'll have to find another thread to play in as this is now part of Normans crusade against a banner poking fun at Rangers fans living in a city well known for being a celtic fans stronghold.

Having lived in the city, Dublin is by no means a Celtic stronghold. Man United and Liverpool are far more popular, Celtic being seen as the preserve of jakeys and barstool republicans. Belfast is more of a "Celtic stronghold".

But I guess Rangers fans think every Irish person (from the Rep) are rabid Celtic fans.

Never knew that, jakies eh i suppose that explains a lot.

All thats left for him is to post smilies and bluff it out - QC style.

And that would be attempting to bluff it out without the aid of smilies.

How sad is it that you have to wait for Little Grass to appear to back you up and still get it entirely wrong?

And that would be attempting to bluff it out without the aid of smilies.

How sad is it that you have to wait for Little Grass to appear to back you up and still get it entirely wrong?

You are taking the word of somebody who claims Belfast is a celtic stronghold :lol:

As for me fecking off earlier ... I went to work :rolleyes:

Now take a deep breath and tell us what Rangers zero tolerance regarding Racism and Sectarianism has to do with this banner?

While you are doing that you can tell us all what you find so offensive in this banner?

You are taking the word of somebody who claims Belfast is a celtic stronghold :lol:

As for me fecking off earlier ... I went to work :rolleyes:

Now take a deep breath and tell us what Rangers zero tolerance regarding Racism and Sectarianism has to do with this banner?

While you are doing that you can tell us all what you find so offensive in this banner?

The idea that a football club has "enemies". Enemies, for fúck's sake.

Now, who are these "enemies"?

Au Contraire, Au Contraire..

Shull's posts are 100% bang on the money

Indeed. My main sentiment when it comes to Shull is jealousy, in that, while I'm absofuckinglutely enjoying "the journey", Shull has spent almost three years in a state of euphoric bliss.

Now, to address the contradiction between the sentiment on the flag and rangers' much-publicised clean-up campaign:

Are rangers, or have rangers, ever been at war with anyone?

In the unlikely event that this is the case, why is it this specific Orc Nest which uses the phrase?

Where are these "lines"?

Or, to put it more bluntly, is the slogan sectarian, or simply racist?

Dafuq has happened to the "Let's all laugh at Rangers" thread ?, 6 pages of Rangers supporters posting shite, deflecting and derailing the thread from it's true purpose !, laughing at the stupid fuckers going into meltdown because they are getting shafted left,right, centre, up & down and so on and have a shite team 15 points behind Hearts. :)

Anyhoo back on topic. :)

HIBS 4 RANKERS 0 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now, to address the contradiction between the sentiment on the flag and rangers' much-publicised clean-up campaign:

Are rangers, or have rangers, ever been at war with anyone?

In the unlikely event that this is the case, why is it this specific Orc Nest which uses the phrase?

Where are these "lines"?

Or, to put it more bluntly, is the slogan sectarian, or simply racist?

the hibs seats must have upset them,

Ffs .... You still dont get this at al. It wasnt the Dublin RSC who originally coined the phrase. It was an Irish journalist. Find him and ask him who he believes Have enemies among his countrymen

For not posting his quotes in full, the pompous twat is so full of self importance.

Wrong yet again.

Nah, Pelucia, I reported you and bennett for cherry-picking from one of my posts

Norman outdoes himself yet again.

Ffs .... You still dont get this at al. It wasnt the Dublin RSC who originally coined the phrase. It was an Irish journalist. Find him and ask him who he believes Have enemies among his countrymen

He'll stick with this all night, it'll be fun watching him get angrier and angrier as the night goes on.