Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

And where did I say you didn't, you senile old fool? I have friends and work colleagues who follow both the Business Partners (although 2/3 of my bluenose mates accept that their club died), as well as a wide spread of English sides - doesn't mean I give a fúck about their teams.

Where do you even start with this lolfest...

Oh, and linking to the Sunday Post as a reliable source. :lol::lol::lol:

Ok next time i'll link to your favourite blogger.

You disappoint me.

I hopefully believed that you were a decent Rangers supporter.

This post shows you up to be nothing more than a bigoted erseling.

I now know where your angle comes from and hope that one day, No8, you see past your bigoted framed glasses.

You Sir, are an utter disgrace.

Were you on the sauce again last night Mags?

There was only one catholic primary in Dunfermline as well. Secondary kids had to go to Kirkcaldy which had the only catholic high school in the area.

I knew it was something like that.

A Hibs fan and a Kilmarnock fan bring up religion and a Thistle fan has a wee rant about it.

As i said last night ....time to move on. You need to leave all this bigotry in past.

I knew it was something like that.

A Hibs fan and a Kilmarnock fan bring up religion and a Thistle fan has a wee rant about it.

As i said last night ....time to move on. You need to leave all this bigotry in past.

Maybe if your lot had left all the baggage in the past - along with the debt - the rest of us wouldn't be taking such delight at the sight of the school bully rolling around in a mess of tears and snotters, clutching his haw maws.

As it is, your shifting from "we'll be back (!) At the top and you lot will suffer" to "they're awful, but we don't really care" via "we knew this would happen" is providing regular entertainment for the majority of us. If so many rangers fans hadn't spent their lives being such arrogant, discriminatory cúnts, their club's death and the ensuing gerrymandering of an ersatz replacement would be nowhere near as funny.

Maybe if your lot had left all the baggage in the past - along with the debt - the rest of us wouldn't be taking such delight at the sight of the school bully rolling around in a mess of tears and snotters, clutching his haw maws.

As it is, your shifting from "we'll be back (!) At the top and you lot will suffer" to "they're awful, but we don't really care" via "we knew this would happen" is providing regular entertainment for the majority of us. If so many rangers fans hadn't spent their lives being such arrogant, discriminatory cúnts, their club's death and the ensuing gerrymandering of an ersatz replacement would be nowhere near as funny.

And now a 'Kilmarnock supporter'....Diddies fascination with football and religion continues. Let it go FFS.

I'm speaking about the bitterness between Rangers and Celtic fans here in society nothing else, and it's fair to say that the club, over the years, has tried to eradicate any problem on a match day as regards sectarianism. I'll say it again, i believe that the bitterness is at a higher level today between both sets of fans than it's been for many a year and i'll say here and now bloggers like McGillivan and McMurdo do nothing to dilute tensions between both sets of fans. My opinion, you don't have to agree

I think the word "suppress" is more appropriate than "eradicate". Remove the efficient segregation and the laws making the sectarian chanting illegal and see how long it takes to return to the bad old days. Sectarianism has not been removed from the hearts and minds of a large majority of the old firm support

I can honestly say that i've never taken the attitude of 'who's your other team' sort of thing . I would rather see a spread of clubs competing but such is/was the make up of Scottish football this rarely happened, Aberdeen under Fergie and Dundee Utd under McLean gave a challenge for a relatively short term but for obvious financial reasons they couldn't sustain it long term. I've said it many times on this forum that Aberdeen winning the ECWC was the biggest achievement in Scottish football.

See? These Rangers fans aren't all bad.