Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

See if you can help us out then, bennett. How does this phrase sit with the club's much-vaunted drive to eradicate sectarian elements from Ibrox?

You think that was sectarian?

you seriously think that was sectarian?

You think that was sectarian?

you seriously think that was sectarian?

Hmmm- did I say that? No, I didn't. I asked for your assistance in explaining the "joke".

Maybe if you could tell me who the " enemy " is, I'll let you know whether I believe the banner is of a sectarian nature, or simply racist.

Postd by WKR..

How does this phrase sit with the club's much-vaunted drive to eradicate sectarian elements from Ibrox?

I don't see it as sectarian, so i don't see how it affects the clubs anti sectarian drive in anyway.

Postd by WKR..

How does this phrase sit with the club's much-vaunted drive to eradicate sectarian elements from Ibrox?

I don't see it as sectarian, so i don't see how it affects the clubs anti sectarian drive in anyway.

Still no answer...

Is not about what you think is acceptable, Vicky. There's an obvious sectarian connotation, dependent on how one interprets the slogan. Hence the question which you appear unwilling to answer:

Who is this "enemy" referred to?

I say "unwilling", because if you're so sure there's no sectarian sentiment there, you obviously understand what the slogan is meant to express.

So, have the courage of your moral conviction for once, and enlighten us all.

Perhaps you you could explain why you think the phrase is sectarian, rather than dodging the issue.

Your question was simply "

How does this phrase sit with the club's much-vaunted drive to eradicate sectarian elements from Ibrox?"

Which i answered fully, maybe as i previously said you could give me your reasons for having an issue with the banner as ive no idea what your complain with it is.

Perhaps you you could explain why you think the phrase is sectarian, rather than dodging the issue.

Your question was simply "

How does this phrase sit with the club's much-vaunted drive to eradicate sectarian elements from Ibrox?"

Which i answered fully, maybe as i previously said you could give me your reasons for having an issue with the banner as ive no idea what your complain with it is.

Dear God, you're floundering here.

Firstly, I have stated that I can see where sectarian connotations could be drawn. I have not stated that I think the phrase is sectarian.

The reason I have not said this is, as one looking from the outside in, I am unclear as to who the "enemy" referred to is. This is why I asked for clarification from No 8., before you decided to jump in.

So, again, a simple wee question, not too taxing I hope -

Who is, or are, the "enemy" referred to? Surely it can't be too hard to answer - football clubs tend to have rivals or opposition, surely you'd remember someone who reached the status of "enemy"?

Again you haven't used those exact words, you implied it norman - do we need to play this silly game everybloodyday?

As i previously said your question was "How does this phrase sit with the club's much-vaunted drive to eradicate sectarian elements from Ibrox?"

Which was was answered with "I don't see it as sectarian, so i don't see how it affects the clubs anti sectarian drive in anyway."

Prety straightforward and i'm not getting bogged down in something as pointless as this with you.

Tata.

4 goals for the goodies and none for the The Baddies F.C.

Sorry Shully but you'll have to find another thread to play in as this is now part of Normans crusade against a banner poking fun at Rangers fans living in a city well known for being a celtic fans stronghold.

Partly correct, the bloggers enhance the sectarianism in Scottish football because they know that they will get an audience from many from both clubs, which suits their agenda, they fan the flames, that's why, imo, the bitterness is possibly at it's highest for many years.

They might be better flaming the fans...

Sorry Shully but you'll have to find another thread to play in as this is now part of Normans crusade against a banner poking fun at Rangers fans living in a city well known for being a celtic fans stronghold.

WRK owns you blue dafties even more than the Hibees owned yir dying fuckwit team.

Having lived in the city, Dublin is by no means a Celtic stronghold. Man United and Liverpool are far more popular, Celtic being seen as the preserve of jakeys and barstool republicans. Belfast is more of a "Celtic stronghold".

But I guess Rangers fans think every Irish person (from the Rep) are rabid Celtic fans.

Again you haven't used those exact words, you implied it norman - do we need to play this silly game everybloodyday?

As i previously said your question was "How does this phrase sit with the club's much-vaunted drive to eradicate sectarian elements from Ibrox?"

Which was was answered with "I don't see it as sectarian, so i don't see how it affects the clubs anti sectarian drive in anyway."

Prety straightforward and i'm not getting bogged down in something as pointless as this with you.

Tata.

I remember the days when you could go on for a whole day before you got broken. Losing it, are we? :lol::lol::lol:

WRK owns you blue dafties even more than the Hibees owned yir dying fuckwit team.

Cheers, Shull, nice to be appreciated. All you have to do is press the right buttons*, mind, and steer them to a place where they suddenly realise that nothing they can say is going to make them look like decent people. No. 8. realised this earlier, and fecked off. bennett took a little longer today, but that's another one down.

*But why am I telling you this, of all people? ;)