Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-kenny-mcdowall-slams-4957722

Rangers boss Kenny McDowall slams condition of Alloa's plastic pitch and accuses Wasps of coating it with extra pellets

THE Gers left Alloa's Indodrill Stadium with all three points yesterday - along with a load of black plastic pellets.
SNS Group JS54217966.jpg

Rangers interim manager Kenny McDowall was less than impressed with the condition of Alloa's artificial surface

RANGERS last night laid into Alloa’s plastic pitch and accused them of putting extra pellets on it.

The Ibrox side emerged with a 1-0 win to remain 13 points behind Hearts in the Championship table. But it was another difficult afternoon for Gers who secured the victory thanks to Nicky Law’s first-half strike.

Kenny McDowall slated the state of the artificial surface – and insisted that more black pellets had been added since their last trip there.

McDowall said: “I don’t know if they got a new order of pellets for Christmas here but our boys were saying that there seemed to be more on it than last time.

“You could see pellets come up when the players were shooting.

“Some of them couldn’t even get it airborne. I’m not keen on the pitch at all.”

JS54221809.jpg VIEW GALLERY

Midfielder Law also savaged the surface and said it’s the worst he has ever played on.

The Englishman said: “This one is definitely the worst. It’s a difficult pitch and I think they chucked an extra load of pellets on it for us.

“I’ll be picking out black balls from all areas of my body when I’m in bed tonight!

“Thankfully we don’t have to come back here again this season.”

You lot would save one hell of a lot of money if you sacked the c**t that writes all this fucking "victim" shite.

Edited by WeeHectorPar