Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Sevco have had near 3 years knowing they're a new club.

You really think they'd be taking this a bit better.

This whole Sevco/You let your club die thing is going to stick with them forever. (Well if the newco don't die) They really need to accept it or there will be multiple heads gones every week at Ibrox if the new club ever reach the Prem.

Just look at what happened when Hearts told them the news last week. I really fear for Sevco fans.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Sevco have had near 3 years knowing they're a new club.

You really think they'd be taking this a bit better.

This whole Sevco/You let your club die thing is going to stick with them forever. (Well if the newco don't die) They really need to accept it or there will be multiple heads gones every week at Ibrox if the new club ever reach the Prem.

Just look at what happened when Hearts told them the news last week. I really fear for Sevco fans.

See, you've hit the nail on the head right there. If they were secure in their convictions, they'd simply laugh off the gentle ribbing they've been getting. Their extreme reactions, from the web warriors on here to the violent thugs at grounds around the country, are in themselves an indication that they know, deep down, that the whole continuation myth is the pile of bollox every sane person knows it to be.

Good, innit?

See, you've hit the nail on the head right there. If they were secure in their convictions, they'd simply laugh off the gentle ribbing they've been getting. Their extreme reactions, from the web warriors on here to the violent thugs at grounds around the country, are in themselves an indication that they know, deep down, that the whole continuation myth is the pile of bollox every sane person knows it to be.

Good, innit?

It's great, I dunno whether I want to see them stay where they are or go up and be utterly average in the Premiership, watching Celtic trounce them and battling it out with St Johnstone etc for the top 6. I think both will be equally as amusing.

It's great, I dunno whether I want to see them stay where they are or go up and be utterly average in the Premiership, watching Celtic trounce them and battling it out with St Johnstone etc for the top 6. I think both will be equally as amusing.

Hope Sevco get shredded by Celtic. Wouldn't pay for an ad about it though.

Good, innit?

You see if they weren't just WUMs and truly believed that Rangers were not Rangers then they wouldn't keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it.

If they truly believed that Rangers were not Rangers then they wouldn't be spending thousands on newspaper ads. trying to convince others......Truly one of the saddest things i have ever seen in a Newspaper.

I simply would never dream of reacting in any way to this utter nonsense. Nobody believes Rangers are anything other than Rangers. The very fact those paying for this ad. are the very people who have sold out Hampden and requested extra tickets for next Sunday says it all. How often have they done this for a League Cup semi final against anybody but Rangers?

Never mind you just carry on convincing yourself the courts are wrong...the footballing authorities have got it wrong....the ASA have got it wrong but Shull and Co are the bastions of fairness and justice and they are correct. :thumsup2

Sevco probably on the phone asking Mike Ashley for 3k as we speak tbh.

Nah Rangers supporters used the money they raised to pay off certain debts ran up by the club such as paying Dunfermline for the tickets that Whyte had not paid for....Of course the Pars took this money from the Rangers support then still demanded and received payment from the club!!

Rangers are using the hundreds of thousands raised to buy shares in the club but to gain control they will need literally millions and not just £3,000

You see if they weren't just WUMs and truly believed that Rangers were not Rangers then they wouldn't keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it.

If they truly believed that Rangers were not Rangers then they wouldn't be spending thousands on newspaper ads. trying to convince others......Truly one of the saddest things i have ever seen in a Newspaper.

I simply would never dream of reacting in any way to this utter nonsense. Nobody believes Rangers are anything other than Rangers. The very fact those paying for this ad. are the very people who have sold out Hampden and requested extra tickets for next Sunday says it

Never mind you just carry on convincing yourself the courts are wrong...the footballing authorities have got it wrong....the ASA have got it wrong but Shull and Co are the bastions of fairness and justice and they are correct. :thumsup2

Nothing stated in that article published by Celtic fans was incorrect though. You did die.

As for the fact about Celtic wanting extra tickets etc. Like I said, it's like the school bully coming back after being battered by a lassie and still thinking he's hard. Of course people will want to turn up and point and laugh at the old bully getting beat up by a lassie again.

Defo not reacting type post. No siree, not reacting at all.

:lol:

Not reacting wouldn't be saying anything about it surely...?!? :whistle

Hopefully the group that organised this has been doing it's market research on the zombies for round 2 so the Sevco heads gones ratio gets higher

I simply would never dream of reacting in any way to this utter nonsense. Nobody believes Rangers are anything other than Rangers. The very fact those paying for this ad. are the very people who have sold out Hampden and requested extra tickets for next Sunday says it all. How often have they done this for a League Cup semi final against anybody but Rangers?

What courts would those be, then?

Oh, and btw, the vast majority of us haven't spent a penny for the pleasure of watching you lot squirm as shyster after crook after spiv carves up the stinking corpse of your old club - funded by all those "dignified" fans who aren't going back if those gangsters get in and won't buy a ST until the spivs are out...

Hopefully the group that organised this has been doing it's market research on the zombies for round 2 so the Sevco heads gones ratio gets higher

WRK said 'extreme reaction'. I was simply replying to a post and mocking the likes of you who keep peddling this myth. Nobody outside in the real world actually believes this nonsense.

You can go back through the threads relating to this and see my views have been pretty consistent throughout. I rarely , if ever, get into an argument about the new club / old club as anybody claiming Rangers are not Rangers is either a WUM or a nutcase. Either way there is no point in getting into a debate with them.

I think it is safe to say that anybody that is willing to go to the trouble of paying for a newspaper ad. is well past the 'heads gone' stage

WRK said 'extreme reaction'. I was simply replying to a post and mocking the likes of you who keep peddling this myth. Nobody outside in the real world actually believes this nonsense.

You can go back through the threads relating to this and see my views have been pretty consistent throughout. I rarely , if ever, get into an argument about the new club / old club as anybody claiming Rangers are not Rangers is either a WUM or a nutcase. Either way there is no point in getting into a debate with them.

That's it No.8, still defo not reacting. The moral high ground has been won, enjoy.

I think it is safe to say that anybody that is willing to go to the trouble of paying for a newspaper ad. is well past the 'heads gone' stage

Come off it now.

It's something that would've taken what? 20 minutes to write tops?! Think how easily that money would've been raised aswell. It's hardly like they've went to any sort of extreme effort here...

United supporting workmates just said they were delighted with the advert, said they felt like it was just United who were standing up to this 'new club' nonsense and they felt like they were taking all the flak re Telfer etc.

Said it was a great move by the Celtic fans.