Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Or a remotely negative one, so I'll happily continue to express my views, thanks.

At what point did I say not to express your views, we are here to laugh at Rangers and your here dripping plaudits on them for possibly being better than your team, if that is not a negative view of your team then I do not know what is but as you say it is your right to be negative about them so bang on 8)

Tomorrow's exclusive is an interview with Robert Bruce on how his ghost waited centuries for the Old Firm to arrive and wouldn't it be great if Sevco was promoted.

Fucking Stasi newspaper.

Aberdeen are going to finish closer to Celtic than Rangers managed when they finished runner up seasons 2001/02 (18pts), 2003/04 (17pts), 2005/06 (18pts) and 2011/12 (20pts).

Aberdeen are probably on a par with season 2006/07 where Rangers finished 12 points behind Celtic. Now can you tell me if Rangers were genuine challengers for the title those seasons I mentioned above or were those all one horse races from the start of the season?

You forgot to mention we've been paying our taxes and not cheating (ever) this season so extra bonus points there. And it appears our challenge is still running now (technically) and doesn't look like we are going to go bust any time soon. Sickener for bears, imagine a bunch of lowly sheep shaggers managing that when all your glory is gone and any prizes you think you've achieved are built on lies.

Hard to swallow that, one would think, but then again they've gobbled up Murray, Whyte, Green and King so their capacity for taking it in the jaw isn't in question.

Do they just go about asking well known names in the footballing world (although asking someone who's more famous for looking like a chimp than anything he did in football is getting a bit desperate) until they get someone who says something a wee bit close to "we need Rangers" then blow it up as some sort of story?

Journey

Initially a jazz rock combo', instrumentals mostly, virtuoso guitarist Neal Schon played in Santana.... Slowly became a bit more commercial, drafted in singer Steve Perry, hit the jackpot with radio friendly albums in the 80s, but as a live act - Schon's guitar work and Steve Smith's drumming were top drawer. Kind of disappeared for a while, Perry left, the band emerged resurgent with new singer Arnel Pineda - discovered singing in a Journey tribute band. Last two albums have been a real return to form... Suffered from X Factor dweebs murdering the fcuk out of 'Don't Stop Believin'.

Good band though. In my humble opinion.

Anyway, these Sevco cnuts no' deid yet?

Id say even tedi and Bennett cringe when this p***k posts..

Ha Ha, that might well be the case ya wee scrote :lol: , but I'm sure they will also agree that you've had f*ck all competition to contend with this season!

The SPL title run in isn't a battle or a race, its a tame procession.

Think back to 95/96 when you only lost one game all season and STILL didn't win the title !! :lol:

Ha Ha, that might well be the case ya wee scrote :lol: , but I'm sure they will also agree that you've had f*ck all competition to contend with this season!

Think back to 95/96 when you only lost one game all season and STILL didn't win the title !! :lol:

Entirely understandable that you guys would prefer to live in the 90's.

And this is different from the time when Rangers were still alive....how? An Old Firm team wins the title. Nobody else ever cared which one.

Edited by nsr