Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Oh Rob, you do realise that posts like that just make laughing at Rangers more fun, don't you?I'll happily admit to being obsessed with the shambling, drunken, impotent mess that is your club. I find it very rewarding.

The point remains Monkey, what you see as an entertaining source of amusement, I see as a pitiful and tired obsession, it isn't going to change is it?

The point remains Monkey, what you see as an entertaining source of amusement, I see as a pitiful and tired obsession, it isn't going to change is it?

You should probably retype your post. It doesn't reflect well on your opinion of your team.

Edited by dave.j

You'd be much happier if you gave up on the Sevco circus and supported a team that isn't a money-laundering enterprise for spivs and crooks.

Well I certainly hope it won't change anytime soon.

It's been such fun.

Aye but enjoying the journey of another Club, then a quick swatch tells me you follow Dunfermline, so I can perhaps understand why.

Why are you not using CooperOnTheWing?

This one makes you sound like a middle aged Aberdeen fan.

Oh wait, is it alluding to NEIL Cooper??...

Don't think he was a winger though mate.

‘The Journey’? A continual and repetitive theme, I’m not sure what it means?

I’ve followed Rangers for 35 years plus, and seen plenty of ups and downs.

I’ve seen the emergence, of the ‘New Firm’ with trophies won at home and in Europe, the plaudits were well deserved.

I’ve seen C*ltic win a hoard of League and Cup Silverware.

But I can honestly claim that my ‘journey’ as a Rangers supporter (in my time) can surpass the enjoyment that most supporters of other clubs on here can profess?

The last 3 years have been awful, but it pales in to insignificance in terms of what we have enjoyed and achieved before. We’ll carry on working to get back up there!

Cheers Rab

Dunfermline have a long proud history

Unlike Sevco

Unlucky

I wouldn't argue with that at all mate, but why try and rip the piss when you're own clubs on the downside.

Just jump in with the rest of the shouty boys in the playground and pretend that you have a part to play, it's ok !

Edited by RedRob72

I’ve followed Rangers for 35 years plus, and seen plenty of ups and downs.*

I’ve seen the emergence, of the ‘New Firm’ with trophies won at home and in Europe, the plaudits were well deserved.

But I can honestly claim that my ‘journey’ as a Rangers supporter (in my time) can surpass the enjoyment that most supporters of other clubs on here can profess?

The last 3 years have been awful, but it pales in to insignificance in terms of what we have enjoyed and achieved before. We’ll carry on working to get back up there!

Cheers Rab

* You've followed your succession of clubs for 35 years plus, yet still can't help yourself from placing an asterisk in the word Celtic, thereby suggesting it is a sweary word.

And you accuse others of childish obsessions. Jesus wept, you just don't get it do you?

I, for one, am certainly not obsessed, but more enjoy the occasional dip back in here to see what you triumphalist dafties have come up with next.

And you never, ever disappoint me.

Rangers died dude..

In fairness, Rob accepts that as is clear when he agrees with Lichtie when he points out a few posts back, that the current Rangers - unlike Dunfermline - has not got a long and proud history.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I’ve followed Rangers for 35 years plus, and seen plenty of ups and downs.

Cheers Rab

Back ?

Spooky how 'three' comes up so often... Been in existence three years, finished third, fcuked up the Bells B&Q Ramsdens Petrofac Challenge Diddy Cup three times. Fcuked by the threesome of Minty, Whyte & Green. Putting their faith in the three berrzz. McCulloch was finished and washed up three years ago.

Truly spooky stuff.

Spooky how 'three' comes up so often... Been in existence three years, finished third, fcuked up the Bells B&Q Ramsdens Petrofac Challenge Diddy Cup three times. Fcuked by the threesome of Minty, Whyte & Green. Putting their faith in the three berrzz. McCulloch was finished and washed up three years ago.

Truly spooky stuff.

...on their last visit to the ground where they play their next fixture, they lost 3-0.