Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

There is a lonely apostrophe begging to join your post.

Er, no there isn't. Unless, of course, the budget belongs to one or more players. Which would be ludicrous.

I can't believe you've fúcked up on one of HellBhoy's posts.

Er, no there isn't. Unless, of course, the budget belongs to one or more players. Which would be ludicrous.

I can't believe you've fúcked up on one of HellBhoy's posts.

:lol:

He is not the first and won't be the last either. :)

Celtic pick up players like Armstrong and GMS for peanuts. Rangers will do likewise once back in the top league.

YOU'VE NO FUCKING MONEY!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Catastrophe.

Apostrophe surely ;)

WATP Magazine @WATP_Magazine

Rhys McCabe released by Sheffield Wednesday? To think he was one of the first to bail on us as well eh...

London Blue Nose @londonbluenose

Hard to feel sorry for Rhys McCabe. He shouldn't have treated Rangers and the fans they way he did.

disqus_x5UmkDRb7H 3 hours ago

When we needed players to stand up and be counted, he stood up and walked out.

I cannot express how happy I am that his career has headed down the toilet. I have some sympathy for the likes of Sone Aluko, Steven Whittaker and others with no connection to Rangers. But we nursed Steven Naismith through 2 serious injuries, Jamie Ness through serious physical problems, stood by McGregor when he let Scotland down and shagged half of Glasgow, defended Kyle Lafferty and supported others including Steve Davis, who all declared their love for Rangers and ran at the first whiff of gunsmoke

They will never be forgotten. They will never be forgiven. McCabe is a minor player beside those. He could have stayed, taken their jersey and become a hero. He ran, and if he is ever forgiven, it will only be because nobody remembers him. Goodbye Rhys Who, may you have all the success you deserve - Sunday league at best

This is one of the many reasons I simply cannot stand these b*stards.The sanctimony is astounding, that Rhys McCabe was in some way derisory in wanting to pursue his career anywhere else than at Rangers. These chumps simply do not realise that, by not TUPEing across to the new company, they've not been complicit in the further financial ruination of The Rangers. I wonder - if, indeed, many of these keyboard warriors are gainfully employed - they would themselves sacrifice their earning potential for a number of years simply to gain the respect of a mass of people they will never know.

In almost the same breath they turn on one of the club 'heroes', Lee McCullough, for being shite (as everyone else has known for a very long time) and staying too long! Those vaunted Rangers virtues of loyalty and respect seem a bit hollow in this instance, do they not?

Imagine, he could have sat on bench or in stands watching the likes of Kevin Kyle, fran sandaza, cribari, Ian black etc being picked to play out of position rather than him and yet is the bad guy for not wanting that.. Mental

We had it in the third tier two seasons ago.It very soon got dull.

However, having tried both in quick succession, It's better than the monotony of losing all the time.

But even that had it's moments. There's no victory quite like the one that ends a six game losing streak.

Am I missing something here or is the Rhys McCabe story as simple as

"Player under three year contract released after nearly three years"?

Spot on. His contract is up and he is not getting offered a new deal. Its a nothing story.

I imagine a lot of the current Sevco squad will be facing the same fate in the summer.

Sevco were lucky these guys walked away. Surely the financial mess would have been much worse if they were still paying these wages as well.